003

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼⋆𐙚₊

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼
⋆𐙚₊

Justin walked down the stairs scrunching his face up as he immediately noticed Amani. The two had been having conversations, it wasn't like they hated each other anymore.

He slowly waves as he walks past everyone that sat in the living room. This caught Amani by surprise. Her face lightly lit up.

"Aww look at jay being nice." Mira cooed as she played with the white dog that sat on her lap.

There was a calm get together going on, the room was crammed with all of Jay's family,and friends as music lowly flowed throughout the large house.

A few games were set out on the floor, and many kids ran throughout the house. Jay came back sitting on the couch, sparking up the pre roll he had in his hand.

He took a large puff shuffling around in his seat as he watched his family laugh and joke about the old days.

It was a breezy summer evening, the sun was just setting and the smell of things being grilled could be smelled throughout the home. The family's laughter grew louder and louder.

Justin began to tune the loud people out as he slouched into the couch allowing the high to take over.

His eyes were a light tint of red and his gaze was stuck on the girl who stood infront of him. He knew she was talking to him, he just couldn't snap himself out of his trance.

" Jay, I know you hear me." Mani shouted tapping on the larger boy's shoulder snapping him out his thoughts.

His eyes shifted onto the brown skin girl who stood in front of him." Wassup." He grumbled, shaking his head allowing his dreads to slip in front of his face.