meeting stolas and octavia

// " talking " //

// * doing something *//

// ( through to themselves) //

------------------------------------------------------------------

stolas Pov: my Guards walk into the room carrying a oddly looking demon " hmm were did you find this demon " * was looking at one of them

guard 1 : ' we were walking around the area my lord and found him sleeping in a cave " * bow his head *

Stolas : ' hm interesting " * walks around looking at him studding every part of hos armor then stop " it....it can't be they were only stories " * was lost for words *

Guard 1 : " my lord are you alright sir what is it "

Stolas : " take him to the guess room right away i have to look into something and if wakes up bring him to me right away" * walks away from them heading to the library *

Guards: * nods and take him to the room carefully *

------------------------------------------------------------------

Library

octavia pov : * was reading some of the books when she heard the door open and see her dad wall in *

Stolas : " now were did i put it hmm " * was looking for a book *

Octavia: " um dad what are you doing i rarely see you in here " * puts down the book and walks over *

Stolas : " well my dear i looking for very old book with information about something aw here it is " * finds it pulled it carrying it to the table putting it down * " do you remember some of the stories i told you when you a child "

Octavia: " yes i do what's it got do with this old book " * read the name * "the stories of the knights of hell "

Stolas: " well i believe that we found one alive my dear " * open it and show her how they were warriors that were Guards of demon royalty*

Octavia: * was about to ask something but then *

Guard : " my lord he's woke up "

Stolas: " alright let's take him to the throne room at once " * the Guard nods and leave *

Octavia: " am coming with i want to meet this knight "

Stolas : * nods and walks to the room with her not far behind him *

------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess room

Pov : ??? * i woke up and looked around found myself in a room * " how did i get here " * gets off the bed and walks around the room abit till the door open and a imp step in *

Guard : " good you woke up follow me i take you to the lord " * walks out *

????: * followed not far behind him as i walk i see pictures on the walls of i am guessing family members *

Guard: * open the door and hold it open * " wait in there the lord and princess will be there soon "

???? : * nods and walks through the door into a throne room *

------------------------------------------------------------------

Throne room

5 minutes later

Octavia and Stolas: pov * both walk into the room and see a someone standing in middle of the room waiting as they take a seat on their thrones *

Stolas: " i am stolas Goetia prince of greed and this " * wave his hand to is left * is my daughter Octavia now please tell who or what you are and how you came across that armor and blade "

???? : * gets on one knee and bow his head * " am ( y/n ) ( l/n ) am knight who was born when you're grandfather was king and the armor and blade i had since i was made my lord "

Octavia: " i through all the knight were killed in the last great war how did you live and were in a cave all this time "

Y/N : " i do not know who knocked me out and we knight do age like imp i am over 1,000 years old "

Stolas: * was in shock about hearing this * " hmm i must ask the stories say that some of the kights had abilities may we see one of  them "

( y/n ) : * nods and stands up he takes a deep breath then change into something different * " this my full power form my lord and princess "

stolas : * was shock he can feel the power from his seat it rivals that of the lords of sin * " i never through i see this in person "

Octavia: * was afraid at first but then slowly came around * " i see now why they were fear by almost all "

Y/N : * change back to his armor form * " and i was trained in swordsmen and hand to hand combat "

Stolas: " we sir y/n you may serve my family once again as the knight of Goetia do you accept "

Octavia: * was shocked this and glad since she have someone else to talk to *

Y/N: * knees down and bows * " my life and blade are yours to use my lord "

Stolas: " then rise my knight "

Y/n * stands up and looks at them ready to see what this new time got to through his way *

So what do you think so far of my story so far because soon he will imp and rest of them so