Wait I'm what!!!

Octavia pov: * it's been about a month since we returned home and i haven't been feeling well so i gone tow a doctor tow see what's wrong * " so what is it doc "

Doctor: " well mis Goetia your not sick with anything bad but "

" but what what is it "

Doctor: " you're pregnant "

* i was in shock hearing this * " am going to be a mother "

Doctor: " yes you are and from i can tell it's health "

* i was crying happy and rub my stomach gently * " thanks and plz don't tell anyone this "

Doctor: " as you wish you're husband should be happy "

" hehe you have no idea " * i gently get off the table and leave heading out tow the limo tow take me home *
____________________________________________
Loona pov: * i was at the office trying figure out what's wrong with me so i head out tow the closest doctor and get checked out * " so what the hell is wrong with me "

Doctor: " not bad mis L/N but there is something you should know "

" and what's that huh "

Doctor: " you're pregnant "

* i was looking at the doctor shocked * " you mean i am going to be mom "

Doctor : " yes "

* i get up and leave Signed myself out heading home keeping this tow myself for the timing being *
____________________________________________
Verosika pov : * i didn't seem to well so i check myself into a doctor appointment as i get there i did some tests and wait for the Results * " so give tow me doctor "

Doctor: " huh this odd for your kinda mis "

" what is it doctor i am over here in the dark "

Doctor: " well it seem you're pregnant "

* i spit out my drink on the wall next to me * " what i am pregnant with y/n child "

Doctor: " would seem so mis "

* i pay the doctor and leave heading home with my head spinning with throughs about everything *
____________________________________________
Queen bee pov : * i was feeling sick and so i check myself into a doctor when everything was done they told me i was pregnant i was happy and worried so i go home tow see the others *
____________________________________________
Fizzorlli and asmodeus: * we didn't feel so well so check into a doctor appointment and they ran tests on us and they told us both of we're pregnant and we as were told they others were as well after we done we gone home and see what they are doing *
____________________________________________
Octavia pov: * we all were in the living room but y/n was training the demons so it was just us at the moment * " so i gone to the doctor today "

Loona : " same here "

Queen bee: " me tow "

Fizzorlli and asmodeus: " us as well "

Verosika: " same here as well "

" so they ran some tests on me and i found i am...."

Me and they others: " pregnant "

* i was looking at them all shocked * " wait you all are pregnant as well " * they nod and look at the floor *

Loona : " should we tell y/n "

" no let's wait for the right time to tell him " * they nod in agreement so we spend the time talking about names and how to raise them together *