fully recovered

Y/N pov: * it's been about a week and the wounds are finally gone and i was able to move around without being in pain * " man feels great moving around even though i will miss the rest " * i grap my coat without a shirt and head outside into the backyard feeling the window flow through my hair * " aww " * i grap my wooden sword and started training and exercising like nothing happened * " o man i missed this " * i keep going for abit *
____________________________________________
Octavia pov: * i slowly wake up and get ready for today after i get dressed i head to the guess room and check on loona i knocked on the door * " hey you awake yet "

Loona: * open the door dressed and ready for the day as well * " ya i up and ready we should check on y/n see if he's awake "

* i nod and lead the * " hehe bet he enjoys up spoiling him "

Loona: " hehe ya he's so happy spending time with us and helps him forget about the pain "

* i nod and we get to his room and i knock on the door * " hey y/n you awake yet " * we hear nothing coming inside so we opened the door and look inside seeing the bed empty *

Loona : " o no you don't think he was kidnapped do you "

" who would dum enough to break into this place and take him even injured he still can kick ass "

Loona : " true " * she started smelling around his room then started heading to the backyard * " this way "

* i follow after her when we reached the backyard we stop and see something that mad us both smiling see him training with a wooden sword with his jacket *

Loona: " hell ya he's fully recovered and no longer in pain "

* i nod to her * " so glad i couldn't stay seeing him in pain "

Loona : * was standing there watching him along with me * " looking good hunny "

Y/N : * stop and looks at us he smlie and walks over * " feeling good love sorry if i worried you about not telling you that i was out here "

Myself and loona : * both jumped and hug him crying abit * " we don't care we just happy you're healed and training "

Y/N : * warp his arms around us * " yes am so next time when something or one try to hurt my girls it will won't last long "

Myself and loona: * laughs abit and let go of him *

____________________________________________

Lonna pov: * i was standing there looking at y/n * " we will let you train for abit then i think we should tell the others as well "

Y/N : " hmm that sounds great i be come inside in about 15 or 10 minutes okay " * he started walking back to his training spot *

* me and octavia head inside and talked about how we show everyone he's recovered *

Octavia: " hmm how about the part we can bring everyone one there and show them all at once "

" hmm i like it sounds great and y/n would love "  * we hear him come and head to his room *

Octavia: * nods and calls fizzorlli and asmodeus *

* i get on the phone calling Blitz and the others and verosika telling them to head to the park in about three hours *

Y/N : * walks over to us * " i am hungry are you girls as well "

" yes babe " * i put my phone away *

Octavia: " ya "

Y/N : * take both of by the arms and heads to the kitchen we see dad eating *

Octavia: " hey dad look here "

Stolas: * turn around and see y/n standing there with us smiling * " o my hell y/n you're well my dear boy "

Y/N ; * nods to him * " yes lord stolas ad of this day i am fully recovered " * show his wounds and Angelic magic is gone * " see "

Stolas: " yes in deed you may return to your role as my and octavia bodyguard whenever you like "

Y/N : " as you wish my lord now let's eat "

Me and octavia: * both sit on his side and eat with him after about a hour of eating we head to the garage and get in his truck driving around till it was time to head to the park *
____________________________________________

Y/N : * me and the girls drove around the city for abit i see some of the tv talking about the battle between me and razor and how i was injured but still won * " huh didn't think that would still a story "

Loona : " it's ben almost what everyone talking about since it happened "

Octavia: " ya even some of the demosn were praying for your recovery since you been bedreid "

" ya but i glad everything is almost back to normal so how is things at the battle spot "

Loona : " it's been fixed up like nothing happened "

" that's great " * i see it's about time we head to the park so i drove that way * " why did you girls want me drive to the park for "

Loona: " we aren't saying anything till we get there and when we do stay in till Octavia comes and gets you "

" um okay then " * drive there and soon i parked they get out and to the spot i couldn't see them then Octavia came back and grap me putting something on my eyes * " huh "

Octavia: " shh just follow and don't say anything "

* i followed seeing nothing but darkness then she stop i hear loona talking to people *

Loona : " okay everyone me and octavia got something to show you and you're be glad "

Octavia: " okay on the count of 3 take off the cloth one tow ...three "

* as i did i seeing everyone doing the same then they see me standing there * " hey...everyone "

Ozzie and fizz veronica and millie : *ran over and dog Pile on me crying *

" shhh it's okay loves it me and okay see " * i moved my arms around as we spent time there i was was telling them how i was recovered and planned on trying to learn to control and master my new demon form they all agree to stay beaide me through till the end i kiss them all and spend time with them till it was night *