the date and gift

Octavia pov :

* it was the big night and i was really nerves and happy at the same time * " what do i wear that he will like " * was looking around my closet *

Stolas: " my little nightmare i sure y/l love whatever you wear beaide i seen how he and you spend time together " * was smiling at her blushing *

" dad plz and you're right i mean we read books and listen to music and he tells me stories about his past like one time he head first into a one side war and help win it " * i walk into my closet and final find a nice outfit *

Stolas: " i take my leave and check on soon to be son in law " * open and shut the door before getting hit by a fireball *

------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N room

Pov : * i was was looking at myself trying to hid my fear and worries then i hear a knock * " it's open " * i hear it open and shut *

Stolas: " i see you're the same as Octavia she was worried you hate her outfit "

" why would i do that i think she look great in anything or even very beautiful but sadly i don't have way for us to get around without being seen " * as i said that i catch a set of keys * " hmm "

Stolas: " i had something made for you as gift and reward for being there for her it's in the Garage have fun and be safe both of you " * he leaves *

* i look at the keys and go check the garage and find something amazing * " o ya "

* i start it up and ride it tow the front of the house as soon i get there i was blushing seeing Octavia her outfit * " wow you're so beautiful "

Octavia: * was blushing and gets on* " there's a Restaurant not far from here " * holds on as we ride off into the city *

------------------------------------------------------------------
Octavia pov: * as we pull into the parking lot i see y/n get off then hold his hand to help me off * " why thank you my kight "

Y/N : " hehe anything for my beautiful princess" * we hold hands as we walk inside and find a table * " wow this place is amazing "

* i sit down in front of him * " ya but it's got really good food and drink " * a waiter comes over i get my favorite and he gets his *

Y/N : " so tell more about yourself beaide listening to music and reading books " * was smiling at her *

" well my mom and dad fighting almost every day and i do like walking around taking pictures of stuff " * we keep talking as the come and we eat *

------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later

* they were on a hill over looking the city as they can see all of it sitting against his bike *

Octavia: " this night has been the best of my whole life thank " * looks at him smiling *

Y/N : ' same since i got into this time its ben fine but meeting you and you're dad ben one of the best thanks to happen to me " * he looks at her smiling *

Octavia: " i have....something to tell you i like you alot y/l you're only one gets me most of the time and i like being with you "

Y/N : ' Octavia i like you tow since i met you i thought you were so beautiful smart and i like spending time with you tow ' * puts his hand on her face and move closer *

Octavia: * know what is coming so she does the same soon they kiss for about a minute then pulled away * " wow "

Y/N: * was breathing slowly * " ya wow Octavia do you want to be my girlfriend "

Octavia: * jumped into his arms hugging him * " yes more then anything in hell "

------------------------------------------------------------------
Octavia pov : * was smiling on the way home as i lay my head on his back happy *" we should do this again soon "

Y/N : " ya sure whenever you want tow via " * pulled into the gate and head into the garage helps her off *

* was smiling and laughing as we walk to my room together then stop at the door * " well here's my stop i see you tomorrow " * kiss him one last kiss before going inside *

------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov : * i was walking to my room as i was singing to myself happy then i reached my door and head inside to get ready for the next day * " i love it here "