Chapter 94: World Five

The process won't be detailed. In short, Mu Bai teased Sheng Qingyin's sensitive points, causing her to briefly lose focus. Due to the lack of undressing, Sheng Qingyin quickly regained her composure. Blushing, she shakily took the clothes Mu Bai handed over and swiftly rushed into the bathroom, spending a whole hour inside.

"Your hair is dry; no wonder you took so long," Mu Bai chuckled. Her face showed no hint of unusual expression, as if she wasn't the one who had just teased Sheng Qingyin.

Sheng Qingyin pursed her lips, looking at Mu Bai for a while before speaking, "Shouldn't you have locked me up? Why did you let me stay here?"

"Lock you up? Do you think you can stay away from my bedroom?" Mu Bai raised an eyebrow, casually grabbing a strand of Sheng Qingyin's hair, sniffing it at her nose.

After a short while, Mu Bai let go, "This scent is nice. You can sleep on either side of my bed."

"Thanks, but I'll be fine on the couch," Sheng Qingyin said, quickly moving three steps to the side, looking at Mu Bai with a cautious expression.

Mu Bai shrugged in resignation, "If you insist on the couch, I won't stop you."

"That's what you said; remember it," Sheng Qingyin said and lay down on the sofa, curling up with her back facing Mu Bai.

Mu Bai shook her head helplessly, opened the wardrobe, took out a small blanket, and walked over to Sheng Qingyin. She covered her with the blanket, "I remember. You can rest assured."

Mu Bai felt she had restrained herself well. If it were someone else, who could resist taking the next step after seeing their lover aroused? Probably not many.

Mu Bai went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and came out. Seeing Sheng Qingyin still curled up on the sofa, she paused for a minute before walking to the bed and lying down.

"Sheng Qingyin, good night," Mu Bai knew the other person wasn't asleep yet. After saying good night, she turned off the lights, waiting for her to enter the dreamland.

Vampires fear sunlight, and naturally, they favor the darkness of the night. After turning off the lights, the room was pitch-black. However, this didn't prevent Mu Bai from seeing the room's layout, nor did it prevent her from seeing the person slowly turning on the sofa.

Mu Bai's room had a large sofa, almost comparable to a single bed. However, Sheng Qingyin seemed uncomfortable. After turning off the lights, she still couldn't conjure any drowsiness. Discovering that there was no difference between opening and closing her eyes, she stared blankly ahead.

It wasn't because she was scared and couldn't sleep. It was because she couldn't forget the scenes and sensations from earlier, especially when she closed her eyes. She always felt like a hand was gently caressing her back, even playfully sliding over her waist, making her unable to suppress the shivers.

Be sensible, Sheng Qingyin, you are currently on the sofa, and Mu Bai is in bed. The distance between you two is about five meters. She can't possibly touch you, even if she's a vampire!

Sheng Qingyin made a conscious effort to repeatedly recite the phrase in her mind, attempting to dispel the lingering sensations in her body. However, her body seemed unwilling to cooperate; the more she repeated certain thoughts, the stronger the sensations became. Some images and feelings, under her constant mental review, were deeply imprinted in her consciousness.

"If you can't sleep, why not try sleeping with me?" After observing for half an hour, Mu Bai couldn't help but speak, "Sleeping beside me poses no danger."

Feeling somewhat irritated, Sheng Qingyin thought it was a joke. It was precisely because of this rogue vampire that she couldn't sleep. If she really went over to sleep together, wouldn't she be tossing and turning all night?