Chapter II

I sighed as my parents dragged me into this evening ball the servants left me to wear this white military uniform for special occasions I honestly hate being surrounded by strangers I like being alone but because everyone views me as an angel I guess I'll play along just to please my parents.

Once the carriage arrived we got in, and I see all of my fans outside the Kim palace waiting for my handsome presence where I simply smiled and waved at them as I blew them all a kiss. A soon as we arrived at the Davies-Williams castle which looks absolutely beautiful, we entered with the servants greeting us as walked pass them. The duke and duchess greeted my parents and my six brothers and greeted me last, yes my parents had seven sons I am the middle child.

"Duke Kim how nice of you and your family to come on this joyous day". the duke's voice thundered with so much joy.

"Duke Davies-Williams, thank you for inviting us we are thrilled to be here tonight". my father replied as he shook his hand to the duke.

When then followed the couple to the main hall where the event was holding and there was so many people and saw the ladies staring and whispering about my oldest brother Jin as he is the most handsome man alive but too bad for you ladies he is already taken, as well as the resat of my brothers are already been betrothed to be married to women that our parents selected for us all. Honestly I don't think I am ready to get married nor do I want to get married at all. Duke and duchess' six daughters all greeted us with so much elegance and grace, indeed they are all very beautiful, but they also screamed spoilt rotten that is something that turns me off, they squealed when I smiled at them, I always knew that my dimples have a strong power in the presence of women it is something that is out of my control.

"Father, there is no way I'm marrying any of these girls". I whispered to my father in a serious tone.

"Patience my son I'm sure your bride-to-be will arrive". my father replied.

After 20 minutes of waiting the butler came in to announce the entrance of Lady Darcy Pandora Blackthorn? Who is she I've never heard such an name. 

"Isn't Blackthorn the cursed daughter of the Davies-Williams?" my mother asked my father.

"I'm afraid so". my father replied.

"Look like you are going to get married to the daughter that is cursed dear brother". Jungkook spoke up with a cheeky bunny smile.

Jimin and Taehyung also snickered at my misfortune of mine, and if this true that I am to marry a cursed daughter I have my parents to blame for putting me in this predicament that I didn't asked for, I bet she is the ugliest sister out of the other six sisters maybe I can marry other six sisters instead of her, I was already panicking in my mind whether or not I should run away,

"Relax it is going to be going". Jin patted my shoulder to comfort me.

"Well too bad she's the one that is cursed". J-Hope chipped in,

"What if she's ugly?!" I angrily whispered to them.

"Jesus... just because she's cursed doesn't mean she's ugly". Suga replied as he snickered.

"This is going to be fun". said Taehyung as he smirked.

"OMG talk about being unlucky". Jimin teased.

"sucks to be you". Jungkook joining in the teasing session.

I simply rolled my eyes at their comments as the duke and duchess started walking towards us with the cursed girl who was wearing a white gown, although the gown dress looked stunning there was no way of convincing me that she bears any grace or beauty to stand a chance. Once we laid eyes on each other I was shocked to have at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life hence she even more beautiful than her other six sisters yes they are beautiful too, but her essence is on a whole different level, and she didn't seem arrogant at all or spoilt unlike the rest of her sisters. She is the one for me. Her long luscious raven hair really goes well with her feather hair clips and her piercing crystal purple eyes  sure can pierce into anyone's souls, my brothers on the other hand were all staring at her with their jaws nearly dropping to the floor to her beauty her lips was red as blood makes anyone be the first to kiss them, lucky for me, I'm going to be the first man to mark them as mine making me smirk as I watched.

"Lady Darcy Pandora meet the duke and duchess Kims and their sons". Duke Davies-Williams.

"Your grace". Darcy replied as she bowed respectfully to my parents with so much elegance and grace.

"My my what a polite young lady you have there Duke Davies-Williams". my father smiled.

"Glad to have a well-mannered girl in our family". my mother cooed.

I was glad that she's not even ugly, so I can look at her everyday on my bed after we tied the knot.

"Well tonight is the night for their engagement". the duchess cheered.

The girl looked shocked and felt she could not face her sisters, and they were all glaring at her luck. Only if they knew how dark my soul is they would know better not to date me or marry me, I have used dark witchcraft just to destroy other people's happiness or tricked girls that I love them and left them after getting what I wanted with them after they gave in to me. I have been labelled as a hot demon who disguises as a sweet angel, I looked at the girls and smiled at them making them feel bewitched under my spell of my gaze. my parents and her parents shook hands and I simply took the girl's hand simply put on her finger the engagement ring to claim her as mine she looked really speechless at my sudden action. I suggested to her parents to have her pack all of the belongings so she can move in our home, they agreed, and I saw some sparks in their eyes; then I asked her for a dance she nodded, and we danced where all eyes were on us as we were the talk of the night to her dress to my extremely charming good looks.

The ball came to an end and my family left first, and I waited for my maiden to come out as her parents gifted us a carriage to take us to our new house.