Chapter III

The servants and her parents prepped ten brand new luxurious suitcases as they threw away the old tattered clothes that Darcy have worn for years, her mother bought in a beautiful baby blue dress that came with a hat and gloves that matched with the dress. The rest of the daughters all complained to their father on how unfair that Darcy gets the sexiest man of the century, Darcy comes down to bid farewell to her unloveable family who have mistreated her for years with my head held high ignoring all of the insults that came my way from my sisters. Marquees Namjoon of the Kim house waited for me in the carriage while the servants loaded my brand-new suitcases in the compartment. Darcy gracefully bowed to her parents thanking them for everything, Namjoon extends his hand towards his bride-to-be as he admires her beauty and grace. The young couple waved at the family and staff that were all standing outside the manor as the carriage started moving away. The journey was quiet, Namjoon smirked as he eyed Darcy up and down as Darcy continues to look at the window looking at the fields and trees. After a few hours of travelling they finally arrived with the male guards opening the two doors of the carriage, so the young couple can come out, as Darcy enters her new home all of the staff all looked at her in awe due to her exquisite beauty that no woman in the world could replicate.

"Welcome home young master Kim". They all greeted the young male as it walked through with his future wife-to-be by his side.

"Frederick where are the rest of the family?" Namjoon asked Frederick the butler.

"They're in the family lounge waiting for you both". Frederick replied in his monotone voice.
The young couple continued to walk through the hall that felt endless then they could hear voices coming from afar.

Namjoon knocks and a voice responded. They both entered the where the whole family were all gathered together.

"Ah splendid they have arrived". Duchess Kim spoke.

Namjoon's parents walked towards Darcy who was looking very nervous in their presence,

"Fear not child, we are happy for you to marry our son". Duke Kim gently patted Darcy's head.

The rest of the duke and duchess' sons all hugged Namjoon congratulating him on finally agreeing on getting married to the most beautiful woman in the entire country. Darcy eyed at all of the sons of the duke and duchess who are all extremely handsome men.

"Woah our hyung sure is the luckiest man alive to get betrothed with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life". Jin praised Namjoon.

"Hyung if you're not careful we are capable of stealing her away from you". said Taehyung as he stared at Darcy's soul.

"I dare you to try, and I'll make sure you won't have any fingers". Namjoon warned Taehyung with a forced smile.

"Milady the name's Jimin you can refer me as your oppa". Jimin introduced himself as he kissed Darcy's hand.

"Okay. I see what you're trying to do, but I know father has a wife for you, but she is taken by me". Namjoon separated Jimin from Darcy.

"Hi there, welcome to the family my name is Jin the worldwide handsome and in case for whatever reason the engagement gets called off I am available to be engaged to you so we can be worldwide beautiful couple in the world". Jin greeted showing off his good looks.

"No. She may be beautiful, but she's not for you". Namjoon shoots down Jin's advances.

"I think it will be best if you can take her stuff to her bedroom where she will be staying in for the time being". the duchess chipped as she ordered the servants to take the suitcases to Darcy's new bedroom.

"I think we should leave the lovebirds alone so they can get to know each other". the duke spoke up as he dragged the six males that are all trying to get Darcy's attention.

The six brothers and the parents all left the lounge leaving Namjoon and Darcy alone. Darcy sat down on the couch while Namjoon stared at her like a hungry wolf wanting to devour his prey making Darcy nervous.

"Don't worry I don't bite, I think it is time for us to get to know one another". Namjoon spoke up.

"Yes my lord I think it is best get to know one another". Darcy replied nervously.

"Mind me if I asked on why are you the cursed child of the Davies-Smith household?" Namjoon asked.

"Because my parents believed that the sixth child is cursed and even more cursed if they're born on the 31st October". Darcy replied.

"Sixth? why the sixth?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Because the number six is the devil's number". she replied again.

"Kind of odd to be honest with you because you don't look cursed to me". Namjoon examined Darcy head to toe.

"My lord I'm the least beautiful daughter of my family my six sisters are far more beautiful than I". Darcy spoke up.

"Nonsense. Don't get me wrong your six sisters are all beautiful, but I could tell how entitled and spoilt they truly are, that to me what makes them less beautiful". Namjoon replied.

They spoke for hours on end and for the first time Darcy felt at ease and heard, she has realised on why her parents and Namjoon's parents put them together as they knew they were meant to be. She felt that she won't have her sisters bullying and treat her like their personal servant now that she will be a potential duchess for the important family and Namjoon's family lineage is so much closer to become kings and queens of England. Her wish to be somebody influential come to fruition as she now engaged to the potential king of England.

Meanwhile, back in the Davies-Smith castle the remaining six daughters were all complaining to their father on how unfair that Darcy gets the best of the best after being so neglected by everyone for so many years, they felt they should be the one to be married to the most important man who would be crowned as the King of England; the duke and duchess sighed after listening to their daughters complain about Darcy's luck even though she is the cursed daughter.