They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.16

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.16

The man didn't answer and

 kept exploring him with his eyes. After looking up and down, he looked stern, took a small step back, and bowed respectfully, "Excuse me."

"Huh?" He was the first person to be so polite to him. Mo Zhiyang nodded slightly, "Don't bother me." He turned around and ran away, not knowing what medicine he was selling.

When the man saw him disappearing into the bamboo forest path, he did not dare to loosen his brows. Instead, he turned his back and bowed respectfully.

The two men followed soon after, but the junior brother didn't understand, "Second senior brother, who is that young man?"

"Who is that young man?" The second senior brother asked Mo Qianqi instead.

Mo Qianqi was stunned. What trouble did he cause? Answered with a cupped hand: "He is a branch of my Mo family, and he has been in the spotlight recently."

Speaking of this, his frown became even tighter.

"Why did you say that?" The second senior brother didn't know and turned his attention to the end of the path.

"It's all because of him that a housekeeper was struck to death by lightning, and the owner of the Ziche family was also killed. Various strange phenomena occurred. This person must be a monster." Mo Qianqi sighed. He was originally a monster, but he was blessed by His Majesty. Otherwise, how could he be allowed to become arrogant in the house.

The second senior brother's eyebrows were furrowed more and more tightly at this moment, "Tell me more about it."

Mo Qianqi explained in detail what happened in the past few days.

After listening, the second senior brother relaxed his brows and sighed, "As expected."

"Then is he a monster?" Mo Qianqi asked.

These words made the second senior brother laugh out loud. "He is not a monster. He is a Phoenix. He is surrounded by immortal energy. He has the destiny of the Immortal Queen. He is protected by heaven and earth. Those who try to offend him deserve to be punished by thunder."

"The Immortal Queen?" Mo Qianqi was stunned. Where did the Immortal Queen come from? What is going on? "Could this be a mistake?"

In terms of appearance, there are many who are prettier than him. In terms of temperament, this person is petty and ruthless. In terms of cultivation, he is a waste.

Such a person has the fate of an Immortal Queen. Isn't this a joke?

"How dare you. My second senior brother has always made perfect plans in divination of celestial phenomena. It's not your turn to question it." The younger junior brother scolded Mo Qianqi, but he didn't treat him half-kindly because of his age.

The second senior brother reached out and held the younger junior brother's hand to stop what he was about to say. "He has the fate of the Immortal Queen. In my opinion, it is indeed the case. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. There is no need to force it."

"Then you mean, whoever marries him can become the Immortal Emperor?" When Mo Qianqi asked this question, his lips trembled uncontrollably.

"They complement each other. If you say you will definitely become an Immortal Emperor if you marry him, it's hard to say, but the person he marries will definitely be an Immortal Emperor." The second senior brother lowered his eyelids as he spoke.