2 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 2

Our story continues right where we left off. Jedi master Shaak Ti was arriving at the hyperdrive room. She spotted two clones with heavy blasters standing guard. The two Troopers stood guard waiting for the Togruta to show herself, little did they know was that she was there all along. 

Clones: *Muffled Gagging*

Both clones were lifted onto the ground, both of them bringing their hands to their necks as they felt an invisible hand lift them up and start choking them. Shaak Ti rounded the corner and stared both clones right in the eye's (despite wearing helmets) and brought her hands into a closed fist. 

*Crack*

*Thud*

Both clones dropped to the ground dead with their necks snapped. 

______

We move into the hyperdrive room and saw a squad of clones setting up defenses and waiting for the former General to arrive. Two clones were standing on a catwalk which lead to the center console. 

*Swoosh*

The door to their right opened up to reveal a lifeless clone body floating in the air. Both clones turned only for the closet to get the body of his dead brother thrown at him. The clone feel off the catwalk and into the abyss below...until he hit the ground. The second clone turned and open fired. 

*KKWWSSHHH*

*VVVRRROOM*

Shaak Ti ignited her azure saber and swung it around deflecting the clones blaster bolts. She then dodged to the side avoiding a blaster bolt before jumping up and spin kicking the clone in the head knocking him off the side. Alittle move she learned from training in hand to hand with her friend Aayla Secura. 

Clone: Target number 2 is in the hyperdrive room!

Clone: Open fir*Static* 

She ran towards the center console where an officer was standing. The officer picked up a nearby DC-17 and open fired. Shaak Ti skillfully deflected his shots before pulling him towards her with the force. The sudden pull caused him to drop the blaster, once he reached Shaak Ti she jumped and spun her saber slicing the officers head clean off. 

(Don't fuck with Mamma Shaak Ti boys)

She quickly dodged to the side and held her saber up as a clone fired upon her with a Z6 rotary blaster. She then dodged to the other side as four clones open fired at her with their blasters. She then got an idea and deflected their bolts before dodging back to the right. She then grabbed the clone with the Z6 using the force and lifted him up slightly before turning him towards the other clones. She used the force to keep his finger on the trigger and watched as he gunned down his brothers. Once they dropped dead she force pulled the clone towards her and stabbed her blade through his chest. She removed her blade and the clone fell to the ground dead, seeing as all the threats were dealt with she placed her saber on her belt and backed up and focused on removing the hyperdrive generators from their mounts using the force. 

After a few seconds metal groaning was heard before the hyperdrive generators started being pulled to the side. Both of them ripped from their mounts and collided with each other. The ship then jolted violently 

______

The camera panned to show the outside of the ship which now had sections of it explode causing smoke to pore out and debris to fly all over the place.