3 {The Spark Of Rebellion} Pt 1

Our story begins in space. Our view changes to show the planet of Lothal one of many planets that was under control of the Galactic Empire, the new government that rose from the ashes of the Galactic republic. Suddenly a low whirring can be heard as a shadow appeared over. Suddenly the bow of a ship appeared and slowly flew over the camera. The ship continued flying over the camera before switching views to reveal an Imperial Star Destroyer.

Large warships known to the people as the "Might Of The Empire", built and armed to the teeth with one mission in mind

Large warships known to the people as the "Might Of The Empire", built and armed to the teeth with one mission in mind. To go out and enforce the Emperor's rule over the Galaxy and "deal" with those who dare speak against it. We move deeper into the vessel passing through the ballistic glass that separated the personal inside the bridge from the cold vacuum of space. 

We pass by all the officers going about their naval duties and into a dark briefing room where only two things could be seen. One was a Pau'an male wearing grey clothing with black bits of armor covering his thighs, chest, arms and shoulders. This Pau'an male was seen kneeling infront of a hologram male wearing armor that covered him from head to toe. 

*Mechanical breathing*

???: The Jedi Knight's are all but destroyed, and yet your task remains incomplete, Inquisitor. The Emperor has foreseen a new threat rising up against him. 

Inquisitor: More Jedi lord Vader?

Darth Vader: Yes, but this one is far more powerful then we can ever imagine, the Emperor wants this Jedi under his control, as his personal....apprentice. You're too locate this Jedi and bring him to the Emperor, do you understand?

 You're too locate this Jedi and bring him to the Emperor, do you understand?

Inquisitor: Yes Lord Vader

Darth Vader: Good, do not fail me Inquisitor, the Emperor is not as "forgiving" as i am. However if they refuse to serve the Emperor, you're to eliminate them along with any other Jedi you find

Inquisitor: And so it shall be done, Lord Vader

And with that the hologram of Darth Vader switched off and we focused on the Inquisitor. The Inquisitor kneeled with his eye's closed before opening them to reveal bright orange eye's with a crimson red outside that seemed to stare into ones soul.