4 {Spark Of The Rebellion} Pt 2

(Also i don't know why but i like the idea of the blasters firing actual bullets and the red and blue bolts just being tracers, i don't know why but i was thinking about it. Cause i plan to have people bleed when shot by blaster bolts in this story.)

Our story continues aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer named the "Siren" which just appeared out of Hyperspace. Their mission was to find the Imperial Transport and pull it into the main hanger with the enemy freighter attached to it. In hopes of stopping this crew before they can cause any more damage. 

Officer: Admiral Winters! We've got the two ships in our tractor beam

The camera pans to show a woman wearing an Admirals uniform. She had get black hair with shining amber eyes and what looked to be a white fox tail poking out from a small hole in the custom made uniform. We moved up her body to the top of her head to which two Fox ears sat. 

Admiral Winters: Good, pull them into the hanger

Officer: Yes Ma'am

Admiral Winters then pulled out a comlink and spoke into it. 

Admiral Winters: Agent Kallus we've got the two ships and are pulling them into the main hanger, get your boarding parties ready

Kallus: Copy

Y/N POV

I was currently running through the halls of the Imperial Transport trying to find them. I was still wondering why exactly i was doing this, 1 i mean sure i'm a Jedi but the order died and does being a Jedi even mean anything anymore, 2 both Sabine and Ezra were pretty cute and doing this might make me look good in their eye's but even then, 3 if my master ever found out she'd probably be pretty upset with me, 4 Tsireya is a kind and caring person to those around her so i guess that kinda rubbed off on me. 

Anyway as i was running i activated my Focus and spotted them right around the corner. 

Zeb: Hurry and just set the detonator so we can get the Wookies out of here. I'm amazed this is going alot smoother then our last op

Y/N: Wait! Stop! It's a trap! It's <Breathes in and out> It's a trap! Listen it's a trap we need to get out of here

Zeb: Oh for the love uh-the kids blowing another Op!

Kanan: Kid what're you doing here?

Zeb Yeah can't you see we're alittle busy here! We don't need you fuckin up another Op, so just go back to the ship and stay put!

Y/N: 'Dick' Wow, alright well then in that case

I started walking away but before i left the hall i spoke up again. 

Y/N: Also i don't know if you're aware but we're actually being pulled into the hanger of a Star Destroyer that exited hyperspace like 5 minutes ago, oh also they're sending boarding parties as we speak

Both: WHAT!

*Explosion*

*Swoosh*

The door they placed the charge on opened up to reveal a squad of Storm Troopers. I then ran down the hallway with Zeb and Kanan following suite. 

Y/N: We should warn Sabine and Chopper-wait where's Ezra?

Kanan: Don't worry she's with them. And if they stick to the plan everything will be fine

Y/N: Oh right cause this is all going according to plan

Chopper: {Chirping}

Sabine: Chopper would you stop grumbling to yourself and just work that gravity generator! Ezra how're looking?