[Wagyu x Reader] SO PROMISE ME YOU'LL HOLD ME IF I LIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT

Pairing: Wagyu x Hominid! Reader
Tropes: Minor angst, first meetings
Additional: Takes place after Ep 24. Aimless
Requested by: NotAFantasyWriter35

[A/N]: my phone glitched for a moment and said system processor stopped working so uh anyways enjoy!!!1! also if you know the title reference i love you /nsrs

---

Wagyu was sitting alone in the room, the two other objects had just left him in there, alone. The taller one of the two seeming to be grumbling something under her breath. He just sighed, again he was left alone.

He just stared at the wall again, thinking...

Until he heard a crash from another room which snapped him out of his thoughts, he turned to the door, jumping, and ran out of the room, supposedly to the exit.

He froze when he saw the object that had broken in, and was looking through the cabinets.

You.

...You nervously looked to the smaller hominid object, holding a can that you were putting into your backpack...

"...H...Hello..?"

Wagyu stared at you for a little, shocked to find another object now.

"Hi..." He replied.

You two just stared at each other for a bit, before Wagyu walked closer.

"Why are you here..?"

"I was getting supplies..."

"Oh... ...do you want to... stay near each other? The last people just left without telling me..."

You just stared at him, before nodding yes.

Later that night, you and Wagyu sat in an empty room, on seperate sides of the mattress you two found.

"Night..." He said to you, to which you just replied the same.

You didn't understand why the people Wagyu last said he met left, he seems like a normal guy...

...but...

You can't help but feel that he's a bit... weird... the way he freezes randomly, staring at walls...

...And why have you been feeling weird yourself lately..?

---

[A/N]: Yeah I'll admit, I didn't know much of what to do ^^

Words: 323