[Painkiller + Fossil] Tipsy [PLATONIC]

Pairing: Painkiller + Fossil
Tropes: Drunk Painkiller , Drunken conversation
Additional: PLATONIC !!! One sided at best + Takes place before carrot got put down
Requested by: Nobody 💪💪💪

[A/N]: none

---

Fossil sighed after yet another day of researching, she was now brainstorming inside her think tank. She was glad finding out how clear her head was while she was in water, it helped a lot with research, which she had been focused on.

It was calm, alone with her thoughts... until she saw Painkiller walk back in the lab, stumbling about. Oh damn it, were they drunk-?

"Painkiller, vhat the fuck are you doing?"

"Ehhhh.... hey Fossil... eheh... I was just outside drinking a bit..."

"I see."

Fossils mood had clearly spoiled after seeing Painkiller walk around drunk, before they suddenly tripped and fell, which they quickly just whined like a child.

"Euughhh... my head hurts..."

"Clearly, you look very, very, drunk."

"I am... hehe..."

Fossil rolled her eyes as she got out the large tank of water and to Painkillers side, helping them up.

"Alright. Come on, we're taking you to bed."

"I'm- I'm fine."

"No you aren't." Fossil replied as she began dragging Painkiller to Carrot's unused room, forcing the pill into bed, to which they reluctantly agreed, groaning.

"Agh... don't you have any alcohol control?"

"Eheh... no..."

"...Vhatever. Sleep now." Fossil replied as she walked out, turning off the light.

---

[A/N]: very rushed but I was bored lol

Words: 244