[Gum x Reader] a small slip up

Pairing: Gum x Reader
Tropes: Fluff
Additional: Reader is a beastial object
Requested by: sugus693

[A/N]: i wrote this in after school and my legs hurt after  slipped on the stairs so I'm making o/n suffer the same fate FUCK YOU /hj

also im partially writing this at 1 am after reading the new tfmi cut and dry episode i am LOSIJG MY SHIT!!!!! HOLY SHIT LIPGLOSS also amon us eyeballs

Update it's four days later and I'm finally finishing this

---

[Note : Reader is from Outer Ring, and is a cheetah beastial!]

You and Gum stood outside as Razor was attempting to open the building from the inside. You just sighed and glanced at Gum, she was so pretty... and strong... and...

Well, that's pretty damn obvious on how you feel!! Damn bitch you're gay as fuck!!! Although, you weren't sure if you, a beastial object from Outer Ring, would be able to date her, a hominid object from... wherever she was from. Your eyes dart away from Gum nervously as you thought about that.

Razor soon kicked the door in from opening it from outside, a small piece of wood flinging at you and hitting your head, to which you turned to Razor and growled her, causing her to growl back a little bit, to which Gum pushed you back a little bit with her arm, making you blush... she cared about you so much <3 (she just doesn't want you two to beat the shit outta each other tbh)

You two walked in next to each other, you and Razor were pretty similar in height, which was cool. Gum was still small as hell though.

The three of you looked around for a terminal, with Gum also poking around for supplies as well, and you following her like a lost puppy, which got you a few glares from Razor but I mean oh well.

When you three decided to go to the next floor to look more, you tried rushing a bit, which immediately caused your paws to slip and you fell and hit your knee on the top step, which fuckin hurt like a bitch.

"Haha-" Razor let out, and you just turned to glare at her.

"Shut the FUCK UP RAZOR-"

Gum went between you two

"Alright you two, stop it." She turned to you, "You alright?"

"...I guess..." You grumbled under your breath, and you got up and followed the others.

It was kinda cute how Gum cared... damn it, you really liked her..!

---

[A/N]: i eated grass

Words: 427