The Phone - angst

BCIEEISJSB YALL READY FOR THE BLACK PHONE 2?? IM SOO EXCITEDDD!!))

"Hey..we found a greenish-blueish?- bandanna near the building." A detective said as he went over to the police who were all around the building many kids were murdered in. "Thinking if its one of the kids?" He nodded. "Think that kid over there...he might know who's it is." He nodded once again, and he went over to Finney and Gwen. "Young man, do you happen to recognize this?" He asked politely, bending down so he can talk face-to-face.  "Yeah...that was..Robin's bandanna.." He asked to hold it, looking it at made his eyes swell, and made the back of his throat to tight too speak. "Oh..Was he your friend?" Finney hated to admit the fact that he WAS his friend..'Is' can't work anymore like it used too. He nodded, Gwen was laying on Finney's shoulder, small tears falling down from the previous crying. "Yeah..yeah, he was my best friend." His curly hair waved everywhere since the wind had a strong current passing through. It gave it a touch. "I am so sorry for your loss." The detective stood up, and waved a quick goodbye before going back to the police officers. "He said it was one of his friends bandanna. His best friend, he said actually." The police officer sighed, he felt a deep grief over the boy.

"...I know you liked him.." Gwenny said, trying to comfort her older brother. "There was a phone in there...to communicate with him..what if I get a new phone? Similar to the phone.." Finney said, trying to figure out something. "Finney..it doesnt work like that..the phone was really old...so that means we need a old phone." "No..we can try to fix it. We just need to get the right things..and fix it." Gwenny sighed, she knew he wouldnt stop believing until he actually figured it out himself. "But..How are we gonna get past the officers? Its a huge crime..theres already officers." ... "I think I have a way.."

"Finney! I dont think this is going to work!.." Gwen whisper-yelled as he crawled around the building behind Finney. "I know this will, Robin was a master at sneaking, and he taught me.." He said, his front hair blocking his vision made it quite tough for seeing, but he figured something out. "...Yeah, Robbie was cheeky.." She said, her throat tightening, and her nose was red. Remebering everytime he was at Finney's and Gwen's house, playing, and talking with them all the time. She was very thankful for a friend who cared about her brother and herself;for they, had a dad that never cared. 'Robbie' or either 'Rob' was a cute nickname they gave to him. Only they could call them that, others..not so much. "Robbie was fun too..you remeber that one time when we were watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre with him, and you got so scared, you hugged him so close?" She laughed a bit, making Finney smile, daring to cry out but he couldnt make a sound since they were being sneaky. "Yeah..I was embarrased about that..though he didnt seem to mind it." ... "Maybe he liked you back? It is kinda too late now though..." Finney had a tear drop down his face. He wondered what his life would be like without Robin, who would be his partner? He didnt want someone similar to Robin. He wanted Robin. He wanted to hug him so close, and never lose him.. Too late for that too. "Maybe..though I'd doubt it.." He whispered as they finally got behind the house, there was a door that led to the hallway, which he should remeber, leads to the basement. "Are you sure this is gonna work?.." ... "Im sure of it Gwenny..If we tell him, hes gonna do the best he can..He was the toughest kid in school.."

...

"Robbie? Its Gwen...Finney's tryna see if theres any police officers," She put her hands ontop of between her legs, her posture stood straight, her throat tightening. "He really believes he can get to you by the phone..." She looked down at a broken phone, smithered with blood, and small fingerprints could be seen since they havent cleaned it yet. She knew it was Finney's handprints. "If you can hear me..or even see me, try your best..Hes gonna do the same..He really misses you," Gwen looked around outside to see if Finney was near. He wasnt. She suspected that he was outside, distracting the officers. "Dont tell him I said this..but..he really, like REALLY liked you Robin." She smiled slightly, wondering what would Robin's reaction be if he was here. "Thats all..I just need to get the phone..Bye Robbie." She grabbed the phone, but for a moment, she hesitated to leave. Something was keeping her away from leaving. But she didnt pay too much attention to it. "Finney...I got the phone." Finney and Gwen had walkie-talkies they used to communicate if they were being cheeky. Something similar to what they all would do if Robin was here. Now they have an extra walkie-talkie, and they dont know who to give it too. "You got it? Over." "Yeah..I think Robin is trying his best Finney." ...

...

"Gwenny?.. Are you here?-" A voice called out, the void echoed his voice as his fears were known to the pitch blackness. "Hello?.." He took a couple of steps before stopping at a bandanna..A green bandanna. "Hey..I was looking for this, my bandanna! ¡Puntaje!" He laughed softly as he wrapped the bandanna around his head and kept walking. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw another thing familar to him..A Phone..A torn-up phone which the cable was torn apart from. "Eso no puede ser...¿Verdad? Finn gano, esta roto..¿Porque sigue aqui?" He said in Spanish, confused on why the phone is still here if its broken. His throat tightend, what if this all wasnt over? What-What if they werent at peace? What if the grabber was still alive? This could mean so many things, it'd feel like a mysterious crime scene that you cant just seem to figure it out. "Why is it sparking?.." He heard the sounds of static on the other side, he wanted to pick it up but there was a border blocking him from it. There, he heard a soft gentle voice. "I really hope he gets this.." His voice was calming to him. It sounded like someone he knew but he wasnt so sure of it. "Robbie?..Are you there?" He ran to it, falling down near it since the border disappeared. "Robbie? I know its troubling but you can get through this.."

...

"Hey Finn."