Request!

This was another request from 8Philip20Hamilton4 hope you guys like this!

"Cmon..this way Donna.." Robin said as he took Donna's hand and guided her to a safe place. There was an alien invasion, it wiped out half of the society in North Denver, its making its way to South, but their still not safe. "Rob, what of we get caught?..I dont seperate from you.." She said, her throat tightend, thinking of the despair moment where they finally are captured, seperated from one another.  "Dont worry..we wont. I wont let anytjing happen to you." He reassured her, he caressed her cheek as small tears fell down her face. Everything was fine until they heard voices. "Matty! Father told us not to go down here!" A boy with curly hair caught Robin's eyes, he looked from afar, observing him closely. His expressions were close to human except for the ears and antennas on his head. "Dont be such a coward Finn. Besides, this is more fun that having to be stuck with a bunch of lunatics." Matty rolled hsi eyes and walked to some rocks and buildings that have been shattered. Finney followed after him. "Hes quite pretty..isnt he?" Donna asked quietly to Robin, they were both watching the two. A little bit mesmerized from how a alien can look pretty, but yet odd at the same time. "I guess..." He said, they both didnt say it with same though since they both thought that. "Theres no any of those crawny earthlings anyway. I dont know what your scared about." Matty crossed his arms and looked at Finney who was looking around for the sight of something. "...You know how he is when he gets angry, Matty." He glared at Matty who was checking out his nails. They heard a stick snap and that caught their attention. "Shit.." Robin mumbled as he did a quick sign to tell Donna make a run for it while he distracted them. She understood what he had to do, but..hesitated. "..I see her, Ill go get her and you stay here for sight." Matty said, he ran for the earthling that was also running. "I hate this. When can we go back home.." Finney sighed as he sat down on a rock which Robin was hiding behind. "I just dont get it..Why here? I mean, out of all the planets we havent discovered..why here?" He leaned down, his head right next to Robin, they both looked at eachother for a moment. (lolz finneys gonna have a slow reaction.)

He took a minute to realize the earthling didnt have antennas or pointy elf ears. He screamed as they both got away from eachother. Robin took out a knife, pointing it low but at Finney, his eyes filled with fury and nervousness. "Hey! I mean no harm! Well my brother does indeed- but I dont!" He put his hands up, getting pinned to the closest wall, and Robin was still aiming for his neck, he stab- "Woah, am I interrupting something, or is he just kinky?" Matty appeared out of nowhere with Donna by his side who was perfectly fine. "Dont answer that. Who is that beauty though?" Matty looked at Robin as he went towards him. He bent down and kissed Robin's hand, well...attempted to, but he was smacked away from Robin. Donna ran to Robin and hugged him. Finney and Matty looked at eachother, Matty was jealous and Finney looked like he didnt want to be apart of this. "Who is she?" ... "Thats his friend, am I correct?" Finney asked as he looked at Robin. He nodded. "Ugh..Im going, bye Finney. See ya at the ship." Matty said as he walked his way towards the ship. Long way to go! "Finneys your name?" ... "Oh- uhm- Yes ma'am, thats correct." He made conversations awkward because he wasnt social with anybody except for his family. "You can call me Donna, and this is Robin." She let go of Robin as she introduced the both of them. "Whos that lunatic guy?" Robin asked as he looked at Matty in the distance. "Thats my brother..Matty. Mr.Lunatic Matty." He chuckled softly as he scratched the back of his head. "Why did you panick when you saw me? Usually aliens dont panick, they kill." Robins curiousity won. "Well, Father tells me earthlings are weird..and shouldnt be near us, so I beliebed that my whole entire life without even knowing it...until now." They all smiled except for Robin, he has trust issues much. The only person he trusts right now is Donna. "Well..I best get going, Father doesnt like me being late. Goodbye!" He smiled as he ran to the ship. "Hes a sweet lad." Donna smiled to Robin, who only smiled a little bit. "A different one, but hes sweet."

...

"His name is Robin, Matty." Finney said as he was reading a book that his father gave to him, Gwen was sleeping on his shoulder. "Robin, thats a beautiful name! Hes beautiful too!" Matty was head over heels in love..and as a prince, his wishes come true at all times. No matter what happens. "Dude, what if he doesnt like you?" Finney glared at Matty who was putting his feet in the air, rocking them baxk and fourth. On the other hand, he didnt know what he was even feeling at all. I mean, he gets anxious all the time, but its just another feeling. Both of them just ran in his mind, leaving him confused. "...And yeah, so conclusion. I dont care if he likes me. Hes marrying me." Finney rolled his eyes. "Your gonna marry Taylor in a few weeks, how do ya feel?" Finneys eyes widened, why is he gonna marry Taylor? He just sees Taylor as a friend. Nothing more. "Why?! Taylors my friend! She has a boyfriend, shes gonna be upset with me." He complained, he didnt want to move or else he would wake up Gwenny, his little sister. "Were litterally 16 too!" ... "Sounds like a you problem, you should show Gwenny to them." Matty suggested. "Yeah..maybe I should."

...

"We've got another one..she seems younger than Finney and Matty.." Donna whispered over to Robin who were curious about the little girl with Finney. She was shooting arrows on a pilar. That was her favorite thing to do. "Keep your aim on the pilar, your not shooting correctly." Matty said, popping out of nowhere. "I know what im doing Matty." She hated Matty, for all hes done in the past. She hated the fact that he was her step-brother. They didnt even bond a little bit. "Finney!" Robin said, growing a small liking to Finney, Donna was good having him around too. Finney heard them and he smiled, looking at them two. "Hey!" He waved. Gwen turned around and saw the two faces of the earthlings, surprised, she missed the arrow. Robin stopped, he didnt want to go near the new alien without knowing that she was relative of Finney. "Oh my gosh! You are so adorable!" Donna squealed, forgetting about the boundaries aliens have about not knowing humans as much. She squeezed Gwen's cheeks and laughed softly while Gwen was like 'who the fuck is this woman-' "Robin, Donna, I would like for you to meet Gwenny! Shes my little sister." He smiled at both of them as Robin calmed down, knowing now that its just a relative. "Gwenny! I love that name." She finally let go of  Gwenny who went more closer to Finney and hugged his arm. "My, my, look who comes here again." Matty smirked at Robin who felt really uncomfortable. "Matty, he doesnt like you." Finney said with fury a bit, his hands tightend into fists as he fought back the courage to punch Matty in his face. "Were going in a couple days..Sadly we might not be able to see you again, and this is our last day since we have to collect everyone." Finney told them as he crossed his arms in a friendly manner. He was quite sad but his father could never know that they were down here. "Oh..Well, it was nice knowing you Finn." Robin said softly as he stretched his arms out, asking for a hug. He happily obliged and hugged Robin tightly. "Cmon in Donna!" He smiled softly. "I think Finney's gay..." Gwenny giggled as he whispered over to Matty who also giggled. He was hiding his jealousy from Finney hugging Robin..Knowing that when they find eachother with the right time, he will marry him.

"Good bye Robin! Goodbye Donna!" They all said their final goodbyes and went off.

(I kinda had fun making this lolz, also creds to 8Philip20Hamilton4 for giving me the request! I hope you guys enjoyed it!