PT 2!

8Philip20Hamilton4 requested to do a pt 2, so here it is!

"The fuck is that?" Robin said as he saw a cat that had atennas come outside of a cage that had technology written all over it. Donna was right beside him, enduring it all. The cat came over to them and started rubbing themself on their legs. Their was a little tag on the collar. Robin picked up the cat and looked at the tag;From Finn. They both gasped and smiled at eachother. It was a gift from Finney, they figured he was back after 9 years. "Could he be back?" Asked Donna as she petted the cat in Robins arms, she was adored by Robin. "Possibly. We havent seen the dude in ages." He smiled softly, remembering a little bit of what Finney looked like when they last saw him. "Do you think he'll come here? To us?" Donna shot another question to Robin, "Im sure of it. We already have a sign, we might get another one." He looked at the cat, and smiled warmly.

...

"This is great! Kidnapped by earthlings who are much weaker than us." Said Finney as he was trappped underside down, his hands and legs tied together. "You stupid fucking bitch." He had a sarcastic tone as he looked at the kidnapper, "You fell for a tra-" He was interrupted by a arrow shot through his head, he fell down. Finney instantly recognized the banner on the arrow. "Great save Gwenny." He smiled at her, she wasn't smiling, but she was glad her brother was still in one piece. She untied the knots and they left the place. "There kinda getting smarter than usual.." ... "No shit sherlock." Gwenny said as she saw the outside, filled with small traps that they would have to be careful with. "Its real funny isnt it. We have to go through these little shits, and I cant go home to Mr.Woddles." ... "Hate to break it to you, but I think Mr.Woddles died a long time ago. That damn fish isnt moving anymore." That made Finney's heart drop. "Finney, you are my brother and I love you. But its true. Hes dead." He nodded and smiled at her, only to be met by spiders that crawl around the ground. He hated spiders as much as he hated Matty. The sicko cant get off of his obsession with his friend, Robin. "I am going to start freaking the fuck out." Gwen turned around to see Finney's face pale. She sighed and started stomping on the spiders. "There. You good now?" Finney looked even worse. "No...YOU KILLED A MOTHER WITH BABIES ON ITS BACK AND THEIR CRAWLING EVERYWHERE-" He screamed. He was panicking so much, he forgot about the traps and stepped in each one of them. It eventually led to Gwen helping Finney the whole time. Great sister! "You need to relax on your phobia of spiders, Finney." She laughed a bit.

...

"Amor, amor, amor, amor, yo quiero estar a tu lado," (IM SO SRRY- I FEEL LIKE ROB WOULD SING THAT 😭😭 its a good song too) Eres mi mejor regalo, no hay otra que prefiero." Robin sang quietly as he played the guitar. That was his favorite thing to do, not shooting arrows, or being a yandere, the guitar always warmed his heart just like Donna did. But this knew sudden, a bit small, warming feeling of seeing Finney again just makes him smile a teeny bit. "Well, my phobia of spiders, have clearly been trying. GWENNY." He heard a voice, a familar voice. A voice that called him from inside, somehow. Especially the name Gwenny, it just makes him remeber something but not so much. "They need to try harder then Finney." They bith laughed but Finney being the blind dumbass bitch he is, he stepped into Robin's trap, the trigger set him off. "Holy shit!-" Finney yelled, Gwenny started to panick a bit. Robin brought out his knife and pointed it at Finney, without realizing it was him. "Who the fuck are you!?" ... "Woah. He looks like Robin, doesnt he? Majestic and pure beauty." Robin blushed a bit, recognizing who they were. And did Finney just call Robin beautiful? Yes. Yes he did. "You dumbass, that is Robin." .. "Donna and Robin are really beautiful, honestly man." Finney was simping for the two of them, Robin blushed even harder. "D-Dude..Finn.." He said as he shook his head, him still being embarrased about the things that Finney said. "Robin?- Oh, Robin! Wait- ROBIN-" His face flushed aswell as he realized who it was and he just complimented him. "Thanks for the compliments..Finn." He chuckled softly. "Pretend I said nothing." He smiled nervously. "Ill tell Donna you called her beautiful too." He teased, "Oh dear- please no-" ... "Okay lovebirds, lets get Finney out and your other lovebird here." Gwenny started to untie the knots that Robin did for the trap. "We three are not lovebirds-" Finney and Robin said at the same time. Gwenny rolled her eyes, knowing it wasnt true.

...

"Donna, guess who I brought back!" Robin went over to Donna and smiled warmly, seeing her excited face when she reacts to surprises always gets him. "Who?" Robin did some hand motions to say to Finney and Gwen to come in. They came in, Finney was alot taller (rob is like 5'7, donna aswell, and Finney 5'11, gwen 5'8, all same age except for gwen) "Finney!?" Donna smiled happily as she ran to hug him. She noticed Gwen aswell and brought her into a hug, Gwenny only liked hugs from Finney because she was used to it, and it comforted her. Gwen eventually got out from the hug, sweeping her arms with her hands. "Is Matty here? I hope he isnt.." ... "Hes not here right now." Again, Finney makes his conversations awkward between people.
"And guess who made his way over here," They all looked at the visitor. "Thats right, its fuckboy Matty."(no disrespect to other mattys out there 😭)  She smiled sarcastically. She couldnt express of how much she wanted it to be legal to just fucking spit in someones face and beat their ass in front of everyone they love, and then when their knocked out, they'll be sent to the hospital, but she'll kidnapp them and send them to a basent where she'll dig 6ft underground and bury their ass in there until their screams are muffled, and they will know their sacred live is over. (shes so nice isnt she 😊) "Is that lovely Robin?" ... "Fuckface, get the fuck out." Finney snapped, feeling a bit jealous, Donna was glaring at Matty too. Robin had an expression like 'the fuck is going on-' "Alrighty, damn." He put his hands up. "How about we all hang out? Y'know?.." Suggested Robin, he wanted to make peace atleast with Finney, Donna and Gwen. But not Matty- He didnt feel really comfortable with Matty but they had to bring him along.

Ice cream shop!

"What is this?-" Finney asked as he ice cream on his nose, Gwen was shoving her ice cream in Mattys face. "Its ice cream. Theres many flavors, I figured you'd like chocolate." (My fav is rasberry- whats yalls?) Finney loved the peanuts ontop of the ice cream, he said it gave it more flavor and a crunchier texture. "You dumb fucking fartknocker!" Gwen and Matty were fighting, this was a daily basis for Finney so he didnt mind it. Robin and Donna were looking at eachother, their expressions were like they were seeing a fox fuck a squrirel. Genuinely scared. "You have ice cream on your nose Finn." Donna laughed a bit, Finney and Robin smiled at eachother and shrugged. Finney wiped the ice cream on his nose with a napkin. "Pussy!" ... "I will knock your ass out."

Movie theatres.

"Matty shut the fuck up!.." Gwen kept having to shut Matty up because he was being a humoungus chatterbox. "Make me you wuss." Now they were being told to shut the fuck up by Robin. Finney was the only one with dignity right now because Donna fell asleep. Robin got involved with the fight. Finney had to grab Robin by the waist because he was getting way out of control, he was cursing in spanish. "¡Voy a dejaros boquiabiertos si no os callais la puta boca!" He was getting really handsy with Gwen and Matty. "Finney, your boyfriend needs some chill pills. Your girlfriend is trying to sleep." Gwen glared at Robin with a smirk as Robin had a flushed face. Finney didnt mind it, Donna fell asleep with her head on Finney's shoulder. "I-I am not his boyfriend! And Donna isnt his girlfriend either!" His face was really red as he kept on trying to punch Matty. He was always stopped by Finney so eventually he gave up. (he dont bite- Matty- YES HE DO-)  He looked a little grumpy which was cute to Finney. The movie finally finished.

At the end of the day..

"Well, that was something.." Finney smiled, they were all going home. Finney, Gwen and Matty were going back to the spaceship, Robin was a bit heartbroken since Finney had to go. He grew a MASSIVE liking to Finney and so has Donna, but they wont admit their feelings just yet. "Ill be back tomorrow, we get to spend a couple of years here." He smiled. "We can hangout every single day." Robin shed one tear, he didnt know why he was crying, he just was. "Bye guys." Finney and Gwen gave the two a hug. Robin took a long time to hug Finney. "Robbie, he has to go." Donns giggled softly. "...Bye Finn." "Bye Donna and Robin."

"You dumb fucking fartknocker, Im gonns kick your ass." "Oh yeah? Try me."