Jealousy - smut

Les goo, bottom rob 💪💪 if ya dont feel comfortable with smut, ill try to post some chapters with fluff soon! Btw age 18)

"Hey Finney!" A girl came over to Finney, smiling as if she were on cloud nine. Her hair was a blonde mess, and her eyes were grey. (draco malfoy genderbent? 🤨🤨) "Hi Taylor!" Finney seemed to be very close to the girl. Robin glanced over at the girl, then at Finney, feeling jealous of the girl, he walked without trying to even say goodbye to Finney. Finney was concerned, usually Robin doesnt just go. He goes with a kiss, or a hug, or just a bye with a smile, or a hand movement of 'call me later?' "Hey..Sorry, but I really have to go." Taylor showed a sad expression, she said goodbye and went over to one of her friends to talk with them. Finney, on the other hand, went to Robin who was still walking from school to home. "Hey Robbie!- Robbie?" He didnt even turn back, it was just a simple turn and he went home. Finney was left confused, but he went home...

...

"Hey Finney." Gwen went downstairs to see where Finney was, he was studying in the dining room. Gwen had to move in, she enjoyed it much better without Dad around to get angry. "Hi Gwenny." He was already ready for the day to begin, he couldnt wait to see Robin at school today. Maybe hes still mad at him though? "Susan invited me over for a sleepover with a couple of our friends, is it okay if I go? Its tonight anyway." Gwen asked, she still had to ask her brother because he needed to make sure she wasnt lost or kidnapped, or sumthing else. "Yeah, its fine." They both smiled at eachother as they finally went off for school.

...

Finney was being ignored by Robin the whole day. So this was it. He couldnt talk to Robin sooo things are about to go down...if ya know what I mean. Finney, out of random, grabbed Robin's arm and led him to a nearby bathroom. He shoved him in a stall, and pinned him to the wall.  Robin was surprised by this, "Why have you been ignoring me?" He didnt answer it this time, he wanted to make it difficult for Finney. (I guessssss?-) "Robin." Finney glared at him as he let him go, "Meet me at my house. Tonight." He left the bathroom, leaving Robin there. "Oh shit..-" (oh shit is right 🫢🫢 id be screaming-)

... (alrightyyy- get ready 😊😊 here it comesss!)

"Robin, why were you ignoring me?" Finney asked, he had Robin underneath him, moaning quietly since he was having hickies placed on his neck. He kept whimpering and squirming but he didnt answer. Since Finney didnt get answer, he slid one of his hands down to Robin's crotch and started squeezing around there. "Finn..-" He moaned, "Wanna give me an answer?" He shook his head, he was actually enjoying this. "Your enjoying this, arent ya? Your a slut.." He took off Robin's pants, he was going to prep Robin first so then he could y'know do his thing. He spit on his hands since he didnt have lube, and slowly put in 2 fingers. Robin closed his eyes and gripped the sheets. "Se siente tan jodidamente bien..fuck.." He gasped quietly as Finney added a third finger after a little bit. Finney smirked, he was finally getting to Robin, but no answer just yet. "Feels good, dont it?" Robin nodded as he let out a few moans before Finney pulled out his fingers, he pulled his pants down a little bit, just enough to atleast fit his cock right in the 👌. (JJDBSJEHSJ) He spat on his hands, and started to make his cock wet with his hands, or in other words, just masturbate. (💀 i cant fucking think-) When his cox (I cant do this anymore - ) was wet enough, he looked at Robin  for consent and he gave a quick nod. Finney slowly slid in, his hand intertwined with Robins while he squeezed it. Robin moaned quietly while Finney stood quiet.
"G-God damnit Finn.." Robin had small tears tracing down from the pleasure he was recieving, Finney started moving at a slow speed, allowing Robin to adjust to it for a little bit until speeding up. "Im gonna fuck you 'til you give me an answer..Fuck you so hard, you'll be screaming my name.." Finney grunted as he was now practically ramming into Robin while he was a moaning mess. Finneys hair was in his way, but he had his eyes closed and he was biting his lip. On the other hand, Robin had tears streaming down his face, eyes closed, and his voice kept letting out moans, or whimpers. "NgH!- W-Wait!- I-Im gonna cum!.." Finney stopped him from cumming by putting his finger ontop of his tip, blocking him from cumming. "MGH!- Pl-Please! I-Ill be good! Just let me cum! P-Please! FiNnEy!" Robin begged, "Oh? Now you wanna behave?.." He nodded as he choked out sobs. "Sorry Darling, but..your gonna have to keep it in longer.." He continued ramming. He was pounding into a specific spot that Robin absolutely loved, and he was moaning like crazy. "I-Ill do anythingfor you! Just please let me cum! HaH!-" ... "Wanna tell me why you were ignoring me today?" He continued pounding into Robin which made it difficult to speak. "AgH!- I-I saw you getting really close to a girl!- Mmh!" ... "Darling, you were jealous?" He nodded as he continued to moan. He let go of his fingertip and there it shot. Robin was a whole fucking fountain, shooting a whole motherfucking load 💀. "Hahh..Fuck.." Robin sighed a deep relief as Finney stopped thrusting just to let Robin take a break. Finney gave one last thrust and came into Robin. He pulled out after he came.

"Hey Robbie!!" Gwenny was excited to see Robin at their house, she finished her sleepover with Susan. She also noticed something with Robin too.

"Why are you limping? And also, why do you have so many bruises on your neck?"

"Remeber that one time when I told you..I'd fuck your brother?"

"Yeah?"

"He actually fucked me..-"

"The fuck-"

"Yeahhh...-"

"You havent called him that 'name' have you?"

"No-"

"Not yet."

"FINNEY-"

(amor, amor, amor, amor 😍😍 yo quieri estar a tu lado, eres mi mejor regalo DAWG I LOVE IVANS SONGS SO MUCHH)