Beginning Again (1)

Thanks for reading my previous story called, 'Johnny Depp's Misfortune', I hope you liked it and are ready to read this book. The 1st part will be set a month after Tomi-Le's birth and then it'll jump to December where everybody will be celebrating Christmas together.

Hope you enjoy it.

---------------

"...Alright then, that's it. Can you just write today's date on the bottom of the form?" The male receptionist told the new parents to their darling new baby girl. Johnny scribbled down today's date (28/09/2023) "Thank you, sir. You're all free to go now. A birth certificate for your daughter and a new one for your son will be sent in the post within the next 10 days."

"Thank you." Leah replied to him. She picked up the baby carrier that her new daughter was sleeping soundly in and followed Johnny out into the parking lot outside. Leah passed the baby to him and he put her in her car seat. Johnny then drove them home.

Jack stayed home with Leah's body guard, Dan, and little Jacob.

"Dude, when mommy and daddy come home you'll have a new last name, isn't that sick?!"

"Yep!"

Dan grinned to himself, then turned to look out of the window. "Damn, it's cold. How can it only be September? I swear it'll start snowing before we know it."

"I know. That's the only bad thing about living in the UK, it's freezing cold all of the damn time." Jack got up and looked out of the large window which surrounded the living room. "Ooh, is that dads car?" Jack exclaimed as he pointed out a little black car that was driving this way.

"It must be. I'll go down and help with carrying your sister, watch Jacob for me."

"Alright."

Dan grabbed his coat and went downstairs to greet his bosses. Johnny parked the car and turned the engine off. "How did it go?"

"It went great. Now you can officially meet, Tomi-Leana Poppy Stewart-Depp." As if she was aware, Tomi smiled at Dan as he tickled the end of her nose with his index finger.

"Aw, hiya, little girl. Do you want me to carry her inside?"

"Sure, thanks."

"Alright." 

Leah passed Dan the handle of Tomi's carrier to Dan and he carried it inside back to the house. Johnny and Leah locked the car and followed him inside. By the time they got upstairs Dan, Tomi, Jacob and Jack were all sat together on the sofa and living room floor cooing at her as she half slept/half smiled at them all.

"Wow, I just realised how many boys Tomi-Le is going to have to put up with." Leah said when she saw all of the boys sitting with her daughter. "Me and her are so outnumbered!"

Johnny pulled his boots off and laughed, "Well, baby, we can always have another little one and see if we can have another daughter in a couple years." Johnny then tried to kiss the right side of Leah's neck, but she pushed him away since Dan and Jack were staring at them.

"Noooo, at least not yet." She whispered then joined Dan on the sofa. Leah reached down and pulled Tomi out of her carrier and laid her daughter on her chest.

"Mummy, is she going to say something?" Jacob innocently asked. He hadn't yet realised that babies are too little to talk and play with yet. Part of him kept hoping that his sister would just wake up and be a proper kid like he was, but she was still too little.

"Not yet. Maybe in a couple years."

Jacob frowned and walked over to his toy box and pulled out his Batman toy and his green and red Hot Wheels car, two of his most prized possessions. He then walked back over to his mother and pushed the toys into his little sisters face. "You can look after my Batman and my car while you grow up, sissy."

"Aw, Jacob, that's so cute. I'm sure your sister will love that. Thank you." Leah grabbed the toys from Jacob and laid them on the sofa beside her.

Johnny kissed his wife and his daughters head and walked into the kitchen to make himself a coffee. "Anyone want some coffee?"

"I'll have one!" Jack said and walked over to join him in the kitchen. "Dan?"

"Yeah, sure. No milk for me thanks." Dan adored Jacob so much so meeting and spending time with Tomi-Le made his heart tingle even more. He didn't have children of his own either so he really loved Johnny and Leah's kids. "Can- Can I hold her, Leah?" He asked innocently. "I know I hold her a lot, but I just can't help but want to cuddle her every time I see her sleeping soundly."

"Aw, ok. Be carefully though, she is probably hungry so I'll need to feed her in a little while."

"Alright." He whispered. Leah passed Tomi to Dan. Dan used his left hand to support her hand and he used his right arm and hand to hold her back and lower body. Dan managed to cuddle Tomi-Le for around 10 minutes before she woke up very hungry. Tomi screamed and screamed and screamed the house down until Leah came running over to grab her and feed her. Dan passed her back and apologised. "I'm sorry for making her cry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. She's just hungry. I'll feed her in mine and Johnny's bedroom. I'll be back soon." Leah carried her daughter upstairs and breast fed her. While she did that, Johnny and the boys chatted and drank coffee.

"So everything went well?" Jack asked.

"Yeah. We just had to tell the receptionist guy when she was born and where and her weight and her full name. We signed some stuff and that was it. Jacob's name change was slightly harder cause they kept asking dumb questions about his real dad, but Leah explained that Jacob's dad wasn't even on Jacob's original birth certificate so after that it was all ok. We'll get everything sent in the mail in a few days and then it'll be official."

"Cool. Maybe we should celebrate. Like I could go to the store and buy some cake and stuff-"

"I think Leah and Tomi need more rest. She's less than a month old and Leah is still very sore. Sorry, man."

"No, it's fine. Where are we going to spend Christmas this year, dad?"

"Probably here. This place is getting kind of small now, but it'll be fine for Christmas. I need to go to a film festival in late November so I'll need to leave just before December, but after that I'll be staying put I'm pretty sure."

"Alright, dad. Eeeek, I'm so excited for Christmas..."

Thanks for reading the first part :)