Chapter 8

ICHIKA SLIPPED ON THE FLOOR AND RUI CATCHES HER 🔥🔥🔥 /hj

anyways

Let's cumtinue

HELL NO-

After school 😱😱

Clock's POV as it's should be because it's the best protagonist ever ⏰⏰⏳⌛🕰️⌛🕰️⏳🕰️⏳⏰⌛🕰️⌛🕰️⏳🕰️⏳⏳

Bozo took me to Hesburger today, Bozo doesn't usually take me to places in the city I live in like McDonalds, Hesburger etc. but today it's feels weird, he doesn't usually took me to places or stuff after school.

"Clock I want to tell you something" said Bozo.

"What's it then?" said Clock.

"Actually... I'm not the one who paid this Hesburger meal." said Bozo.

"Then who should it be? Null?" said Clock.

".....oh...you got me...hehe....haha..." said Bozo.

NULL LITERALLY PAID FOR THIS €1000 HESBURGER MEAL?!?! WHAT THE HELL??? THIS HAS GONE TO FAR....I KNOW I STILL MAD AT NULL ABOUT THE HOODIE BUT....

well whatever.

Bozo told me that this weekend bro will took me to the mall. just because bro want to buy some stuff from Hot topic.

As I stepped foot out of the Hesburger store, the rain then starting to pouring.

"Not the fucking rain again...." said Clock.

i have no choice but to stay at the Hesburger store. ugh....that reminds me when I stayed under the tree with Null as it's was raining.

I think I see that 'Lukas' dude again.

Time skip to next day XDDDD

WELL...well... finally friday. oh Bozo is over there next to my locke- WAIT ISN'T THAT LUKAS DUDE?!?!!?! OH SHIT BOZO EVEN NOTICED M-

"Oh hey! Clock- OH HELL NO CLOCK HEY-" said Bozo.

My vision is blurry.

help me.

........

............

................

........

At First-aid room because Clokas is so canon 😘😘😘 /j

Where the hell am I...oh, First-aid room. AND THE LUKAS DUDE IS SITTING NEXT TO THE BED, KNEELING DOWN LIKE HE'S MY DAD WHEN HE SEES MY GRADE?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING- I only remembered that I fainted when I see both Bozo and Lukas talking to eachother. wait- AND I HAVE THIS LITTLE SHORT PINK HAIR BRATTY PLUSHIE IN MY HANDS?!?! WHO GAVE IT TO ME?!?!??!?-

"Null" said Lukas.

"What do you fucking mean by that..?" said Clock.

"Just shut your volume down to zero, take care of yourself I have classes to attend. you do not better cause chaos." said Lukas as he then leaves the First-aid room.

Why is he acting like he's my dad. well well...I get up from the bed with the short pink hair bratty plushie and leaves the First-aid room also.

Okay, time for attending the class, OH FUCK NO HOLY SHIT NO PLEASE...I WANT TO SKIP THIS CLASS SO BAD... FUCKING CHEMISTRY...of course I'll just sit next to the Lukas dude.

The Lukas were talking in Russian with Estonian accent, oh..... bro were just talking about other things with another dude that sits next to him. I thought he were making fun of Me or Null.

FUCK NO....I FORGOT TO BRING MY CHEMISTRY BOOK....oh. The Lukas dude let me borrow his. thanks holy shit...even if I have a chemistry book, I still ask Lukas about each topics because of how fast the teacher speak.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The end if the chapter 😊😊😊‼️‼️‼️

03/12/23

Words count : 560