Chapter 12

K. : CLOCK AVA KUDUDE UKS

457xxxhernesuppsuitsukoodigaxxx283 : MiDa? Kas te olete juba siin?

K. : KURT JAH, SEE ON MÖÖDUD 5 MINUTIT

457xxxhernesuppsuitsukoodigaxxx283 : okei okei ma olen kohal, oota natuke....

Clock then reached to the doorbell to open the door, welcoming Lukas and Karlotta. As soon as they entered Clock offer both of them to have a seat first at kitchen and eats "hernesupp suitsukoodiga" soup meal together.

"Hey Karlotta that's my spoon!-"

"Stay back banana shaped dude! That's mine! HAHAHA-"

"AAAAAAAAAÄÄÄÄAÄAÄAAAAAAÄÄÄÄÄÄÄA-"

Clock were watching with the face "what am I even doing here" as both Karlotta and Lukas were fighting over an only spoon. Clock were kinda surprised because it never seen this side of Lukas.

"Guys, I don't know if there's another room because Null already come here before you guys." Said Clock.

"Wait- Null is also tutoring with us? Why don't you tell us earlier?" Said Karlotta.

"Ah- I'm sorry I didn't know that you guys will come today, since Lukas mentioned that you guys will come here at Sunday." Said Clock.

"We have no choice but to share the room with you, right?" Said Karlotta.

"I don't know....I guess so. My room have some spaces left so don't worry." Said Clock.

"Wait...I have a fun idea! we're not gonna let Null know about this." Said Karlotta.

"Why is that so? Karlotta?" Said Clock

"It's would be fun if we come here without Null knowing about this.....hehe!" Said Karlotta.

After they finished the dinner, they went to the living room to start the tutoring session,

(I was so out of idea because of how boring this gets so I'm writing next chapter rq 💔💔💔)

Extra :

Clock was kinda confused that it saw a cutter knife inside Lukas' pants pocket. (MY BELARUS  HC REFERENCE?!?!) Clock was kinda suspicious of the thing but Karlotta wanted Clock to do a favour for them so Clock immediately forgets about that and didn't ask Lukas about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

22/01/24 6:00PM

Words count : 336