Chapter 11

Alright so I'm gonna be more serious annnddd here we go

As I was on my way to the rooftop, I was thinking about the journey I made along the way, like everything just happened in one second.

"Oh fuc-" I said as I accidentally slipped on the stairs, but Null was able to catch me before I slipped.

"Clock are you okay?!?!" Null said as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm fine don't worry.....also did you want me to suffocate or what?"

"What?!?! Absolutely big no! I'm sorry if I hugged you too tight!" Null said before he let go off me.

Null then took me to the rooftop, the sunset was so beautiful like Null just take me there to proposed to me or something.

"Uh Clock....can I come over to your house today? since tomorrow is saturday and I promise I'll not gonna do anything suspicious like last time again. Maybe we can go explore in the forest tonight." Null said in a tone like he has more than one thing to say to me. I only nodded before Null smiled and said

"Okay, That's good! Let's go then!" Null said before we leaves. we also have some small conversations before we shut our mouth and everything went complete silent like in the whole school there's only 2 of us.

We decided that we'll go explore in the forest tonight. as then I immediately remembered that I used to see the Lukas dude going inside there. so I suggest Null that we're going to this forest which is the spot I saw the Lukas dude last time. unfortunately the plan has cancelled because Null was so tired. so I let Null sleep in the same exact room ever since last time Null have a sleepover at my house. I decided to cook myself "hernesupp suitsukoodiga" after a tiring day. as I was cooking my mind starting to went beyond my imagination. now it's me having uh- with the Lukas dude, and now driving on seaside road with cool refreshing air with him?!?!?! as I was imagining those things I accidentally spilled the soup on my left hand.

"OH F-" I shouted as I go get myself some tissue paper. as I finished preparing "hernesupp suitsukoodiga" I placed it on my dinner table before I went to the couch in the living room.

Notification rings

Oh, a message from Karlotta.

K. : Tere Kell

457xxxhernesuppsuitsukoodigaxxx283 : Mida sul vaja on

K. : Mina ja Lukas oleme teie ukse taga kell 22:30

457xxxhernesuppsuitsukoodigaxxx283 : oota miks?

K. : Oota, ma arvasin, et Lukas ütleb sulle juba?

457xxxhernesuppsuitsukoodigaxxx283 : OH OOTA- Sa mõtled juhendamist, eks?

K. : Jah, me oleme kohal kell 22:30, nii et olge valmis

457xxxhernesuppsuitsukoodigaxxx283 & Okei, tänan, et mulle teada andsid

I placed my phone on the table and then lay back to the couch like I have nothing to do, but then I realised that I could just spare some "hernesupp suitsukoodiga" for both Karlotta and Lukas. I sighed before goes back to the kitchen and grabs 2 bowls and then starting to "hernesupp suitsukoodiga" into each bowls. as soon as I finished I take a look at the victorian era clock, oh, it's currently 11:25PM. I guess I did finished preparing shits and stuffs to welcome both Karlotta and Lukas.

OH FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED THAT NULL IS IN MY HOUSE AND IS HAVING SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE-

-----------------------------------------------------------

21/01/24 3:49AM

Words count : 578