Chapter 10

Well uhhh

Stan Vivid BAD SQUAD forever ❤️❤️❤️

Soooo uhh how do I start this chapter

Well well okay okay....

Still Clock's POV ⌚⏰⌚⏰⏰⏰⌚⌚⏰⌚⌚

"How was the test bro?" Null asked.

"I scored 30/30" Said Viktor.

"I scored 13/30 even if I already stayed up all night for that-" I said as it's looks like 'nAh I dOnT gIvE a FuCk'

"Clock, atleast you didn't get zero out of thirty. Also I already sent you about our plans for Sunday." Said Null, I then nodded before hearing someone calling my name. I wasn't really familiar with the voice but I decided that I'm gonna try to follow where the voice come from to see the source of the voice.

I follow the voice that keeps on calling my name, I walk through the crowd as then I stopped Infront of- uh I think it's called Tea club? I opened the door as then I see 2 cups of Tea prepared, It's also smelled really nice.

As I look into the right side of the room, oh- that must be- The Lukas dude. He was sitting on the chair, sipping on a cup of tea. Oh! I think he noticed me.

"Tule ja võta istet." He said softly and slowly.

I grabbed the chair that was nearby me as then I sat down on the chair.

"I'm gonna ask you straightforwardly, do you have any plans for Sunday? I was gonna come over to your house to help you tutoring Chemistry subject to improve your grade since Mr. Ivansk told me to.

I gasped for a second before say...

"I have appointment with Mr. Novonizo and then date plans with Null on Sunday. Actually you can come over to my house at around 9A-"

"Karlotta is coming also."

"Ooohh really? Cool then, it's nice to have them during tutoring session also."

After finishing my sentence, I immediately finished the cup of tea before leaving the Tea club without even give Lukas a single greet before leaving.

I immediately got startled when Bozo blasts "The story of us" by Taylor swift as soon as I leave the Tea club.

"Bozo turned off that shit."

"Okay okay- so now it's a pure Love Triangle between Null and Luka-"

"Bozo, if you ever said something like that again I'm definitely going to ripped your skin off."

"ALRIGHT chill dude. Pretend I was your note app reminder okay? so....today Null have something to discuss with you, don't forget to meet him at the rooftop after you finished school."

I nodded at Bozo before immediately leaves the situation. I think the lesson I had at afternoon is Math? Another bad luck for today because I forgot to bring my math textbook.

Time skip to afternoon‼️😔‼️😔😔‼️😞🤭😞🤭😞🤭

Holy shit......I barely even understand the topic....and fate decided that the Lukas dude will sit next to me, again. so why not I ask bro if I can borrow the textbook.

OH. MY. GOD. What am I supposed to do now? Yes his handwriting is beautiful as fuck, BUT how am I supposed to read what he just wrote? I give back the textbook to the Lukas dude and I did pretended that I did understand whatever he just wrote. The Lukas dude gives me a suspicious face before turning back to his usual expression.

It's kinda embarrassing for me to aren't able to understand 12th grade math if I have to be honest- ugh I even forgot my correction tape so... I'm just gonna-

"Hey Lukas, can I borrow your correction tape?"

Time skip 🥀😍😍😡😍👹👹👹👹👹👹

Students are running back to their origins and I'm here at my locker, trying to organize my thoughts...oh fuck! I just remembered that Null wants to discuss with me at the rooftop.

Wait...who is that another blonde guy with green eyes? he looks really similar to Lukas but......I assume they're probably siblings. They look really alike. Just only the fact that he's a bit taller than Lukas.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The end of chapter 🌷🌸🌹🌸🪷🌹🏵️🏵️🌻🌻🪻

19/01/24 4:15AM

Words count : 715