Dawntie Chapter

(Dawntie won so here's the chapter)

Katie: OMG HIII

Courtney: I almost forgot about you

Sadie: KATIE HAS SOMETHING SUPER COOL TO SHOW YOU

Katie: I DO SADIEEE

Mike: What is this thing you wanna show us?

Katie: MEET MY GIRLFRIEND!!

Dawn: Hello friends!

Zoey: Aww that's so sweet

Cameron: Oh hi dawn

Dawn: Can't talk, me and Katie have a date in a bit

Katie: EEEEEEEEEEE <333333

Gwen: Aww u guys have fun

Katie's POV

OMG OMG OMG IM GOING ON A DATE!!! AHH! WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IVE EVER SEEN!! *ding* EEEEEK SHES HERE!

No one's POV

"DAWNN" Katie squealed as she picked up her petite girlfriend and hugged her tight.

"Hi Katie, you ready to go?"

"IM READYYY"

They began walking to the park, talking about all the gossip with thier Co workers at the animal shelter they worked at along with DJ, Bridgette, Sadie, Ella and on rare occasions, even Duncan!

"Did you overhear what Donna said about Bridgette?" Dawn asked, "OMG YES I DID THAT WAS SO OUT OF POCKET!" Katie replied.

They soon got the the park and laid out a small picnic set and began to eat and chat, while embracing each others love. Katie had somehow fit a whole beanbag chair in her bag so they snuggled on it together while watching the birds fly by.

Before they knew it, the sun had gone down. Dawn had got abit sleepy and rested her head on Katie's lap.

"Katie?" Dawn whispered.

"Yes honey?"

"I love you" Dawn said as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too" Katie sighed as she placed dawn aside, packed up the picnic, put dawn on her back and took her back to her place. She went up to her room and placed Dawn on her bed, got changed and kissed her on the forehead. Katie tiptoed around the bed and slept next to dawn.

(My heart melted while writing this😭🩷)