Tophning fluff chapterrr

So this is basically a Highschool au where Jo bullies Topher and stuff. There is abit of violence in this so read with caution!!!!! Idea creds to TheREALCodyKins

NOBODYS POV:
Topher was at his locker, getting his art book for next class. He was trying to keep a low profile, he didn't know who could be in these hallways.

Unfortunately, that had not worked. Soon the halls emptied and round the corner comes Jo. Surprisingly, her little minion who also doubles as her boyfriend, Brick, wasn't following her round like a lost puppy as per usual. She was walking by herself, probably skipping class. She noticed Topher but Topher didn't notice her. She walked up to him, smirking.

"What's up dork!" She said as she pulled his hair back and threw him to the floor.

"Ow! What do you want Jo!" Topher asked, trembling in fear.

"Where's the homework I asked for yesterday??"

"I'm so sorry I haven't done it yet! I've been dealing with a lot at home and-"

Topher was quickly cut off by a punch to the face and his head being slammed into a locker. He screamed in pain and sobbed violently as Jo repeated this until she realised Topher was no longer conscious. She dropped him, smiled proudly, and walked away with what was supposed to be Tophers homework.  

.....

.........

.....................

"Ow, m-my head"

Topher awoke with a throbbing head pain. He looked around to see he was in the local hospital. He looked around and noticed something he never thought he would see. Lightning, sitting by his bed, looking somewhat worried. Topher had been crushing on Lightning for so long, but he was super popular. He would never like Topher! Right?

"L-lightning?" Topher managed to speak.

"Oh um your awake, uh how u feeling?" Lightning responded, his cheeks flushing. He was definitely in love with the geeky boy but could never admit it.

"My head really hurts, but I guess I'm fine"

"As long as your doing alright ig"

Silence filled the room for a short period of time, till Topher broke it.

"So why did you help me out, I never thought you ever liked me?" He questioned. Lightnings face became increasingly red by the second.

"Lightning, are you okay? You're burning up?"

"What oh um yea I'm er fine"

Topher was looking at him inquisitively. He couldn't like him back, that was impossible!

This thought was quickly changed as Lightning took a deep breath, grabbed Topher face and kissed him. Topher was in shock but quickly kissed back. They stayed kissing for around 2 minutes before breaking away.

"Do you, um, yknow, wanna be my boyfriend?" Lightning said quietly.

Topher eyes lit up. He quickly jumped out of bed and on to lightnings lap. "YES YES YES YES YES I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D ASK!!" Topher squealed with excitement.

"Woah woah calm down there," Lightning laughed. "Let's get you out of here, maybe we can hang at my place?"

"Sure!" Topher responded. Lightning gave him a quick kiss and they packed up and left.

(SORRY IF THIS SUCKED I JUST WOKE UP SO IM ABIT BLEH ATM)