all i need

"And then— he fucking looked at me, with- with this look in his eyes and said some shit like, 'if you need help with that, let me know' while grinning like a fucking tease!" Jisung exclaims, eyes wide and trained on his best friend who brings a chip into his mouth to eat. He chews, slowly and awfully rowdy.

"Maybe that's just his nature, babe."

"Lix," Jisung practically begs. "Please. Understand me. Try to get where I'm coming from— let's have a whore-to-whore moment here! You saw the damn man with your own two eyes. How could I not make every interaction with him into scenes from a fucking fairytale?!"

"Okay, yes, he is quite yummy looking," Felix raises a brow and flicks a stray hair from his sight. "But, most of the time, he's just doing his job."

"He felt me up like I was some damn stress ball," Jisung says slowly, hands coming up to his chest as if to mimic his actions, "and looked like he had fun doing it, too. So, what if Doctor Lee was just a divine gay god who did his job by feeling up breakable little twinks for a living?"

"Maybe. You don't seem too opposed to that, though."

"I'm really not." Jisung sighs dreamily.

Felix raises an eyebrow. "Okay, so you're actually serious about wanting this man..." He trails off, tilting his head off to the side. "But, maybe it's because you're just horny. And that man is just— adding more fuel to the fire— when was the last time you hooked up with someone?"

"I don't know," Jisung lets out a cry, muffled into the sleeves of his sweater. "I'm practically a virgin again, Lix, I need dick and that very fine specimen of a doctor is obviously packing and I need a taste of it."

"Well, damn," Felix nods upwards. "There's actually no stopping you from doing so at this point."

"He has hands. Hands," he emphasizes slowly. "You know what I want those hands to do to me? I want them to pry my legs apart so he can split me open."

"Can't blame you," the blue-haired male nibbles on the tip of his nail. "I love a man with some hands."

"See— exactly. I bet this is how you felt with Changbin a while back. That urge to just tell a man you just met they have permission to absolutely take you apart."

Felix raises his brows. "Except, Changbin and I didn't meet coincidentally at the medical clinic. He wasn't my doctor and I wasn't his patient. We met on a totally normal occasion."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Well," the other shrugs. "Think about it, babe. Don't just think with your dick for a second."

"You mean with my ass— it's actually jumping at the thought of him..."

"Are you sure you want this man?" Felix tilts his head. "I mean— what if he were to turn out just like that vicious beast you always dreaded seeing?"

"You did not just compare him to Gerald Hardacre," Jisung says through a gasp. He puts a hand on his chest. "How dare you. He actually smells good and is nice and looks a billion times better!"

"Well— I guess."

"Please just help me and make me feel better about this. I think I'm going to die if I never get a chance to suck him off. Oh my God, how hot would it be to give him head in his office?" 

"So hot, babe," Felix replies casually. He pops another chip into his mouth. "What do you want me to do about all this?"

"Like," Jisung breathes in and out deeply, feeling how his heart races quickly in his chest. "Help me actually get this man to want me. Please. I'm actually so desperate."

"Ji, when are you never."

"That's beside the point," Jisung rolls his eyes. "He's so— ugh, I could scream right now."

"Cream, you mean. Yeah, we know." Felix grins unabashedly. "I'll tell you what, if he's already doing all that on the second visit, he's obviously interested."

"Should I bring up the part earlier where you said he's just doing his job?" Jisung raises a brow. "Make up your mind here. Are you being delusional with me or not?"

"For the sake of it all, I'll feed right into them for you," Felix rolls his eyes this time. "Even if, it shouldn't be that hard to tempt him. Just show that you like it when he touches you."

"Like what? Should I moan in his ear when he grips my chest? Shit, but that's just giving away that I like my tits being fondled."

"Babe, not too much. Actually, maybe that'll be enough to get him to bend you over the bed. But we want to be nice and modest. So, start off simply by flirting. Maybe even offer to take your shirt off without him asking so he knows you want him to touch."

"But he seems like he wouldn't give a fuck about small gestures like that," Jisung whines softly. He leans onto Felix's shoulder and sniffles. "So, what I propose on doing is making up some story so he'll know I'm the sexiest motherfucker alive and I pull. It'll be something like, 'Hey, mind checking out my back? This guy I was with yesterday railed me so hard and he was so fucking humongous that I think I pulled a muscle.' He'll definitely be curious about me after that."

"The only thing he'll be curious about is how he ended up with an absolute whore for a patient."

"You are so fucking helpful," Jisung shoots his best friend a scowl, to which he receives a pinch to the ass afterwards. "But actually, help me for real!"

"Ji, it shouldn't be that hard to get him to want you," Felix explains, turning him around to face him. He gives him a look of seriousness. "Like. All you need to do is show up in some slutty outfit at one of your appointments. Maybe a thong or some shit, I don't know. I know you got plenty of those. Or, just stick with your muscle tees, because who doesn't love a twink with beefy arms? Then, maybe egg him on. Touch him too. Be like, 'Oh my God, doctor, you are so good with your hands,'" and he emphasizes his words by giggling behind his hand. His face melts right back down into his neutral expression. "See? Not hard at all."

"You're right, I guess," Jisung lets out a sigh and sinks into the couch. "I just need to avoid pussying out. I don't know why I'm nervous. Maybe it's because he's the most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes upon and I know it's going to be terrible if I pass him up."

"Just be cool with it," Felix shrugs. "I mean, if anything were to go wrong, you could just switch your PT." 

"And possibly end up with Gerald again..." Jisung shudders. "Ah, whatever. I'd rather fucking die trying, I guess." 

"That's the spirit," Felix nods towards him with a grin. "Now, go put yourself out there in the world. By that, I mean to the doctor who is transforming you into the sluttiest bitch alive. He'll be wrapped around your finger in no time." 

Jisung lets out a long sigh and lets himself melt into the cushions, thoughts spiraling around the doctor in his mind. His skin burns where Minho had pressed his fingertips onto, and each time he reminisces on the memory, he finds that shivers are racking his spine. 

If all goes well, soon, he'll hopefully be feeling much more than just shivers when he falls apart under Minho's touch.