envy versus desire

Jisung didn't want to come across as too obvious. He really didn't.

But that breathtaking physiotherapist of his wasn't helping in the slightest. Drove his heart up the walls within him, desire adhering itself like a second epidermis. And it was constant. No other thought rattled his head. His skull was hollowed out of anything less important— it only consisted of Minho's graceful touch. How it'd feel if he just touched him a little more intimately.

So, that is why he believed pitching up at the clinic three days earlier than usual was valid enough.

Of course, there was always the argument that Minho himself had no insight into this reasoning. But that didn't matter.

Jisung patiently waits just beyond the threshold of his office. He has no need for the waiting room today, since this was rather... 'urgent'. Amelia had, once again, displayed her customary surprise and a touch of scepticism at Jisung's punctuality— though still proceeded to inform him that Dr. Lee was available, he'd have to wait. Pity.

Hence, that's what he was doing. Waiting. Right outside Minho's office. Not looking obvious in the slightest.

He stirs and gains his awareness again when he hears laughter emanating from behind the oak door, and it only piques his curiosity. Minho and this client he has now must be close. He was six minutes overtime.

Eventually, the twist-knob shifts and he looks directly at it, the door slowly opening before him. Jisung sees a young woman first, lips still curled up at the ends as she laughs with his physical therapist.

"Oh, doctor, the incident was so hilarious. You just had to be there."

Thank fucking God he wasn't, Jisung thinks. He didn't care about what was so hilarious, anyway.

And, as if attuned to his very thoughts, the lady pivots abruptly in his direction, raising an eyebrow at the sight of him. She halts her giggles immediately, face falling. "Oh," she says dryly, "you told me you weren't expecting anyone else today, Dr. Lee."

Her eyes narrow at him now that her back is turned.

"Well, that's because I wasn't," Minho replies, voice smooth like silk. Honeyed, softened up. They lock eyes. Jisung smiles innocently.

"Unfortunately, Doctor..." he begins, "something came up."

Minho doesn't quite respond at first. Instead, his gaze switches to the woman's again, his grin building up once more. "Ah, well, Hayoon, it was lovely to see you in my office again. Your stories always entertain me during sessions. I'll come to see you soon, yeah? Just give me a call," he tells her. She turns back.

Jisung believes that this was on purpose. He sees the fire Minho is setting alight within her— that glow in her belly that shines behind her irises. But he craves that glow. Deserves it more than this 'Hayoon' character that's so irrelevant to him— and he craves it buried deep within.

Hayoon giggles. Jisung has to suppress a gag. It doesn't help that she's pretty. "Of course," she nods eagerly, "home sessions are much easier for me. My legs just don't work like before."

Aw, boohoo, darling. He pauses. Wait. Home sessions?

"It's a shame. You're only my age," Minho responds with what sounds like a heartfelt sigh, "but, that's what I'm here for. I'm doing the best I can with you."

Jisung's jaw hardens. 

And then Minho does the unthinkable. He winks. 

Not at him, but at Hayoon.