I gasp. I look over to the boys. Everyone stepped away from Finnick like he has a deadly virus. He doesn't look nervous though. He looks like he is about to shout my middle name is danger! His middle name was actually Kent. But that's not the point.

Be walks up to the stage with a smirk on his face. He walks over to the girl and holds out a hand to shake. "Eager are we!" Zachery exclaims. "Lady's and gentlemen, the tributes of district 4!" I might faint. I might puke. I might just stand here. But as he walks behind the door my legs get there telling back.

I burst into the visiting room to see him. I jump into his arms. "Hey Finn" I say in tears. "Don't worry Cari" he try's to calm me. Like that's gonna work. "Don't worry. DONT WORRY. YOU FREAKING GOT CHOSEN TO DIE!" I yell. "I'm strong Cari. I can use a trident. I have a chance to win." He says into my hair. We are in another hug. "Promise me. Promise me you'll come back. Your all I have Finnick. If you die I'll- I'll ki-" he cuts me off " Don't think that Cari. I will come back. I promise. Like I said. I'm strong." I don't stop crying. "TIMES UP YOU TWO" a peacekeeper bursts into the room. " one more minute" I beg.

By the time I say that Finnick is almost on the train.