The next few days are torture. I can barley get out of bed. I watched the tribute parade, Finnick look great. The usual.

Today is the interviews. I drag myself out of my bed and throw on clothing. Today I will swim at the beach. I put my shoes on and walk down the street. I hope today will remind me of Finnick.

When I get to the beach I throw my towel on the ground and run. I jump into the water laughing. My laughter fades when I realize I am alone. Finnick wasn't there to laugh with me. And that made me feel empty.

The day went by with me swimming back and forth between the beaches or district 4. I headed home around 3 pm. I wanted to shower before Finnicks interview.

When I got there the tv was on but it was only Ceasar Flickerman talking about himself.

After my shower I went downstairs to see my dad asleep in his chair. A bottle on the side table. He drank like Haymitch Albernathy. I sat down on the couch. Trying to be quiet to not wake up my sleeping father. When the interviews started I didn't pay attention to 1, 2, or 3. When Coral came up, however, I did pay attention.

She was in a beautiful blue dress. It had puffy sleeves, and was off the shoulders. I wish I could have that dress. It was weird because I have never wanted anything.

"Hello Coral!" Said Ceasar "Your stylist has outdone themselves. My dear you look amazing!" She returns the compliment "Oh thank you. I don't think I look as good as you though Ceasar." That gets a laugh from the crowd. The rest of her interview goes quick. I have already decided not to trust her. Snake.

When Finnick comes onstage my body tensed up. He had a light blue tuxedo on. It made his blue eyes pop. "Finnick Odair! You look dashing!" Ceasar says. "Why thank you. It wasn't my idea though. You should thank my stylist." Finnick says back. "Finnick now tell me  is there anyone back home in 4. Anyone special. A lady perhaps." Ceasar questions. They ask that to all good looking tributes.

"Well no Ceasar. There isn't really anyone." He says. Looking sad, it makes me feel sad too. "Aw how come!" Ceasar says "with a pretty face like that. I bet all the girls swoon." This makes me angry. I don't know why.

"Well there is one girl. My best friend. Her name is Carina. We met when we started school and she's all I got." Finnick says. He makes my stomach twist into a wanting knot. Something inside me wished I told it to him sooner.

I love you

Corals dress

Corals dress

Finnicks tux

Finnicks tux