Knock knock.

I rushed to the door because Finnick was making brownies. "Hello-" I gasped. President Snow was at my doorstep. "Hello Ms. D'Ambrosio. I am looking for your boyfriend." My shock faded as he spoke. When he was done I rushed to get Finnick.

"Honey, you have a guest" I said. "He smiled and asked "who is it?" "P-President Coriolanus Snow." I tried to keep the smile on my face. His disappeared. "Wait here. Can you finish them up for me?" He said "Of course dear." And with that he left.

I was making his brownies for 15 minutes when he came in. "How'd it go?" I asked him. When he didn't respond I knew something was wrong. "Finnick?" I glanced over to see him. He was seated at the kitchen table. Silent tears falling from his face.   "Finnick what's wrong?" Saying that made him cry more. Pushing the brownies aside I said. "Let's go sit in bed and talk?" He just nodded.

"What did Snow tell you?" I try to sound soothing. Like I'm there for him. Because I am. "He called me a desirable" Finnick explained. "It means that people in the capital think I am desirable and Snow want to sell me and my body." Finnick was now full on sobbing. "It's ok. I will always love you" I hugged him into my arms. Finnick acted tough. But it was my turn to be the big spoon. "I don't wanna fuck random people!" Finnick sobbed into my now damp shirt. "I don't wanna be that person. It's bad Cari its bad bad BAD BAD!" he sobbed "I'm gonna join Snow in hell. My body only belongs to you. I only belong to you. I am yours"!

I grabbed the sides of Finnicks face. My thumbs wiping away tear. "It's ok. You had no choice. I will always love you Finnick Odair. I fell for you. You being forced into something isn't going to chance that. I will always love you no madder what." I was no good with words. But for Finnick anything was good enough. Because for him love was love.

A/N Finnick my poor baby!