Finnick left to the capital every weekend. Leaving me alone. Usually I went down to the beach. But today felt different, so I stayed home. Clearly I made the correct decision, because that day a giant hurricane came to 4. I went over to the other victors houses, because that's what Finnick told me to do in a time of emergency.

I pack up my bag. Just a change of clothes and some toiletries. Nothing interesting. I put on Annie's necklace and walk to Mags house.

The hurricane is pretty bad. My walk turns to a run in order to escape the terrible winds.

Once I walk in the house I immediately relax at the calmness. The other victors are in the living room talking and watching television. It's Sunday so Finnick comes back tomorrow. I don't want to be alone but for some reason I find the other victors comforting.

"Hi" I say quietly as I walk into the room. "Oh hey!" A girl says "Your Finnick's girlfriend!" She's smiling so I smile back. "Yeah. It told me to come here in times of emergency." I say. Louder now. "Yeah he told me about that" Another man chimes in. He's half focused with the tv screen.

First they introduce themselves

Lillie Opal — won the 60th games at 16
Merlin James — won the 53rd games at 17
Poseidon Levo — won the 59th games at 15
Malia Shell — won the 62d games at 18
Mags Flanagin — won the 11th games at 16

They all seem nice. I know Mags just mentored Finnick.

A/N next chapter will prob be a cast for the victors. Hope y'all like the story