Nothing but darkness.

Disclaimer I do not own the art!!!

Readers POV:

I don't know how long it's been, day's, weeks, months, years?

I have been in this dark place for so long; that I have lost track.

I remember when all this started:

In the past...

"Welcome little one."

"Who are you and, who am I?"

"We are the seven source dragons."

"And you are going to be the one who will be able to use our combined powers at your disposal,"

"Why though? And what am I supposed to be?"

"It is because you have been created from the remaining parts of energy from the making the three dragon cores."

"Be careful little one, in who you can trust and the rest of the people around you."

"I will. What should I call you?"

"Don't worry about that. When the time comes, you will be awoken from your thousand years of sleep; and you will help a great generation of elemental masters; to save Ninjago, and more!"

•••

As the first Spinjitzu Master finished making the rest of the realms and dragon cores, there was some energy left over, but the Spinjitzu Master did not notice. So the seven source dragons decided to make something out of the remaining energy. When they were done, a child with the power of the seven source dragons was sent to sleep for a thousand plus years. Until the day they were needed to help save the world of Ninjago, along side with a bunch of new Spinjitzu masters and the Destin green ninja!

But no one knew of this prophecy. As time went on, the first Spinjitzu Master grew old and his two sons were left behind to watch over Ninjago, but the eldest son was driven away by darkness and wanted the weapons of creation: aka the golden weapons of Spinjitzu, so he could create Ninjago in his own image.

The two brothers had fought each other, until the elder brother was defeated, and banished to the underworld. Peace was restored to the land of Ninjago, but the scroll of the prophecy was lost in the battle, and as time passed the younger brother knew that his older brother would come back to finish what he started. And so he began to find the next generation of Elemental Master's and the green ninja. As he did so he and his students had stumbled upon the temple of the child of prophecy, that would help the new generation of elemental masters of Spinjitzu and world renowned ninja.

And so this is where the story begins.

I am looking for a number of Elemental Masters, well actually the elemental masters of creation. The elemental master of earth, ice, lightning and last but not least the elemental master of fire. These are the elements of creation.

You see, the reason I need to find them; is because, I need them to come and find me.

We are destined to save all of Ninjago, but I can only communicate to them through their dreams.

I know it sound way out there, but I feel this connection to them; I have contacted to them before; but I can only do that when they are in a calm state of mind.

I can feel this connection to all elemental masters; but this one must be the one the source dragons were talking about!

The first time I tried to connect with one of them, it was Zane, he was the first.