The golden weapons

Previously in the last chapter:

As he finishes his little rant, the ninja in black gi's haveq positioned themselves to surround him. Kai finally realizes that he is not alone.

On to the story:

"OOPS." He says with concern. The three ninja jump to surround him.

Kai quickly uses his toothbrush as a weapon, stuffing it in the ninja on the left. Using that as a distraction, he ducks down as the ninja spits out the toothbrush of other ninjas.

The toothbrush is sent to the third ninja's gi, and he starts to shake. Kai is up in the ruff top beams, running away.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WEAPONS OF SPINJITZU:

"OFF!" master Wu comments as he walks out of the monastery. All four of them stop and stand in a line side by side.

"Yes, Sensei."  They all  say in unison.

"Wait a minute, you have other students too. This was my final test, Wasn't it -" Kai asks well more like states, but was cut off by the ninja on his left side.

Master Wu just only nods his head.

"Woah, woah woah, heh, you never said anything about a fourth. It's always three, three blind mice, the three musketeers, three -" the ninja on the right of Kai started but was also cut off.

"What he is trying to say, sensei Wu, is that us three have trained together, we are solid." The ninja on the left side of Kai says, only for Kai to whisper under his breath.

"Didn't look so solid to me." You can see the confidence in his stance while crossing his arms.

The ninja heard, but he just glared at Kai, not responding to his commitment.

"What is the meaning of this master?" The last ninja at the far end of Kai asked.

"Each of you have been chosen, each in two with elemental properties. But first, NINJA GO." Master Wu says when he does Spinjitzu and changes the ninjas outfit and Kai's as well.

"Woah, how'd he do that." Kai asks with astonishment in his voice.

"Huh, look what color I am." The one in the blue gi says

"Wait a minute, I'm still black." The one with the black gi exclaims, but it has a different design.

"Kai, the elemental master of fire, it burns bright inside of you. Master Wu begins.

"Jay is blue, the elemental master of lightning." As master Wu finishes. But the blue ninja now known as Jay continues on.

"That's not all I'm the master of. I do a little bit of inventing, a dab of model building, a touch of cooking, a little poetry." He continues rambling on and on.

"More like mouth of..."

Master Wu continued on to the next ninja.

"The black ninja is Cole. Solid as rock; master of earth." The said ninja does a little trick with his sythe.

"Nice to meet you, kid, and for the record, there's nothing this world that I'm afraid of." He says, holding onto his sythe and pointing it towards Kai in a defensive but confident manner.

"Except for dragons." The one in the white gi, comments.

"Dragons aren't from this world, Zane. I said in this world!"

"And last but not least, the white ninja is Zane master of ice, and sear with sixths sense." Mater Wu tells everyone. Zane does a pose with his Shirkins.