• December 3rd •

I ran all the way to bills house and I burst through the door running to his room. Ik we have both been in beef but I needed him right now I just hope he don't mind.

I pushed open his bedroom door and stood in the door frame tear stains down my cheeks. he looked up at me shocked before he got up and slowly walked towards me wrapping his arms round my neck and pulling me close to his chest.

He didn't say a word he just hugged me. He knew me best he knew when I was sad I didn't want to talk I just needed a shoulder to cry on and it was his shoulder every time. No matter how many or how bad our arguments are we will always be each others soulmate.

After a while I explained to him what happened. He was shocked but understood that I didn't need the shouting and fighting between him and Tom. He put on a hunger games movie, our favourite and let me stay over.

I never heard Tom come home and I was glad i assume he's still at the house.

-

I woke up alone in bills bed. He must be downstairs I assumed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, I could smell bacon and eggs that managed to creep through the slight gap in the door. I got up and tiredly walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Selena" bill said as he flipped an egg in the pan.

He turned to face me and I could see his bare chest through his dressing gown I looked down at his feet and he was wearing my cow slippers I must of left here I gave him a glare and he laughed

"Come on you know they look better on me" he said and I walked past him hitting him round the head

I walked to the fridge and grabbed the pepsi and a glass before filling it to the top.

"What are you doing today" I asked the weekend had finally arrived thank fuck.

"I was thinking abt getting a new piercing or tattoo" he stated and my mouth flew open.

"Omg stop I want a tongue piercing so bad" I stated

"Why don't we give u a little glow up so Tom gets mad he lost u"

"It's not like we were dating, we never did"

"Okay you might not of dated but who gave u those hickeys then" I stated silenced not sure what to say "exactly" he finished

"Okay maybe we made out a few times and maybe just maybe I sucked his dick but we never dated"

"Okay fine" bill replied as he began to put the food onto plates. "Hold on I have something for you" he said as he dropped everything and ran out the room.

I grabbed a slice of bacon from the pan and began eating it as I leant on the counter. I heard someone enter the room and I turned round.

"Bill, when we go to..." it was Tom great.

He gave me an awkward smile before moving towards the fridge. I just ignored him and carried on eating my bacon. I heard a few bottles clinking together and stuff before I heard the fridge door shut and smell the strong scent of cologne drift past me as he stood next to me sipping on some ice cold water.

He was in a long white t shirt that stopped just below his waist and blue plaid pyjama pants with his hair in a bandana. I carried on eating my bacon and I could sense his eyes on me watching my every move.

"What do you want" I said

"Nothing"

"Well can u stop fucking looking at me then" I said as I stood up straight. The height difference was, he was like a whole other foot taller than me.

"Selena can we talk please" he said

"Why would I"

"Cause I know deep down you don't want to hate me you just do to stand up for yourself"

"Or maybe it's cause you took photos of me in my fucking bra and posted them online" I whisper yelled and he huffed.

"And I'm sorry abt that Selena"

"You really think sorry can fix that, you fucking humiliated me in front of 750,000 people" i said with my finger digging deep into his chest.

"What can I do for you to forgive me"

"Fucking leave me alone" I began to walk off but I felt his hand grip around my grist tightly.

"Come on neek, please" he said

"SELENA LOOK WHAT I-" bill walked into the kitchen and his face grew angry seeing Tom touching me like this.

He strutted over and ripped toms hand from my wrist before walking up towards him pushing him with his chest.

"stay the FUCK away from her or I'll beat you the fuck up"

"You really want ruin our career this early" Tom said

"Looks like you already have" bill pushed him out the kitchen. "Now get the fuck out you perv"

Once Tom had gone bill turned to me embracing me in a tight hug. He kept asking me if I was okay I just kept nodding. I loved how much he cared. He took a jumper from the floor and held it up.

"It's December third and I know that ur always wishing for a jumper but never got one so here" he said and a few tears formed in my eyes as i took it form out his hand

"Thanks bill" I said giving him a hug.

"You're really crying, it's just a fucking jumper"

"You really don't get it do you" I said laughing and he shook his head confused.

-

Bill slammed my car door and smiled brightly as he looked me up and down speechless.

"You look gorgeous"

"And you look like shit" I joked which made him laugh.

I was wearing my blue flared jeans that were very low rise. My thong straps were on my hips and I had on and a long sleeved black shirt that showed of my tits. My red lacy bra showed through at the top and the look was complete w my favourite sunglasses.

I put Billie on and me and bill screamed the lyrics all the way to the centre of our city.

I parked outside a hairdresser and me and bill stepped out the car before I met him on his side linking arms w him. He stared up at the hairdresser sign and smiled at me.

"Let's get your hair dyed" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes

"Really?" I asked and he nodded "okay fine" I said chuckling and we both strutted into the hairdressers.