• Poses •

Me and Tom had been hanging out the whole party. We were alr now no beef, I think. We were talking in the kitchen w a beer in hand.

"Oh bills getting it tonight I can tell" Tom said staring at him I front of us.

I turned my head and looked in his direction. Bill had both hands under a blonde girls ass as they were making out. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Looks like you are to" I said turning my attention to a girl eye fucking Tom.

He turned to look and scoffed.

"Nah she not the one I want" he said looking back at me.

"Who is it that you want" I laughed before answering

"That's a secret for now but it's probably a pretty easy guess"

I looked him up and down and grinned as I took another sip of my beer. We heard someone shout and I looked towards the noise.

"FIGHT"

Me and Tom smirked at each other before both running outside where the fight was taking place. Once we were there we saw two girls our age who I think went to our school pulling each others hair. Do these bitches know how to fight? I thought.

"You cunt" one of them yelled

"Your just mad cause your bf wanked over me" the other one yelled back.

"You bf had to wank off to that Serena girls photos so he could get hard during your sex." everybody gasped and I looked at tom shocked

"It's not my fault her photos gave him a wanking problem the slut" she screamed and I scrunched my face up.

I smashed my beer on the ground and stomped over to the girls. I grabbed one of the girls by the hair. I held her face close to mine

"The fuck you say"

"It's you, you fucking bitch" the girl said and I punched her round her face before pushing her into the pool.

I turned to the other one and she was getting off the floor. She pounced for me and I dodged her making her fall on the floor again. I climbed on top of her and she punched me in the face making me draw blood. That just got me more mad causing me to do everything I could to make her violently bleed out.

I got off her and dragged her ponytail to the pool to a threw her in w the other girl. The both were floating screaming and I just laughed and walked back to Tom.

The people were cheering and I laughed as Tom handed me a new beer. I downed the whole thing before making him down the rest of his. Me and him both had abt 3 bottles and were kind of drunk but not to bad.

"Come on lets go mine so you don't get beaten the shit out of" Tom said grabbing my hand and I followed him out the door.

We ran to my car and I slammed the door on us as I speeded down the road back to toms house.

-

Once we pulled up to his house I pushed the car door open then slammed it before we both ran into the house. He quickly unlocked it and we quietly snuck in thinking bill had might come home.

"BILL" Tom shouted but there was no reply.

"Where's you parents?" I asked

"I think they are in some type of business trip or something all I know is they are gone for 4 days" he said and I nodded smiling.

"Come w me" he said walking up the stairs and I followed him up

We reached the top and he grabbed my hand dragging me down the hallway and into his room he shut the door behind us and I threw my bag on the floor before body flopping on toms bed. His room was completely dark until he put on two lamps we had in his room making a nice glow bright enough so we could fully see each other.We hadn't calmed down still pretty drunk.

Tom sat down next to me and pulled my face closer to his immediately joining our lips I started to move in time w his and enjoyed the feeling of the softness against me. He put his hands on my waist and put mine around his neck as I pushed him down on tge bed. I was on top of him sat on his dick. I laughed as we parted and I began taking my dress off leaving me in my bra and pants.

"Let's take some photos quick" he said and I nodded as I got off him and sat on the bed.

I was on my knees legs spread and had my hands resting on the mattress making my tits push together. He got his camera and sat down opposite me as he started to get all the angles biting his lip now and then.

I switched pose too sitting normally with my knees up to my chest and my hand rest on them as I looked to the side. He took 3 photos before I sat back in my knees and put my hands on my legs. I posed and he took some more photos.

We kept on changing poses and taking loads more photos till he put his camera away and looked back at me hungrily.

Next chapter is FINALLY SMUT only took me fucking 17 chapters to reach this.