• Moon reflection •

The show was over and the boys had been rewarded one of the 3 nominations. I was really happy for them and so were they so we decided to attend the after party. We all agreed to try and stay sober enough so we could make it home not too late which tbh won't happen.

We pulled up at the party and Tom had his band dropping over his shoulder. As soon as we walked in a beer got placed into both our hands and we were both dragged to a couch by bill.

"Okay guys remember try not to get to drunk" bill said and we all nodded before me and Tom went to the bar. 

We sat down at a stool and next to me sat Montell Frazier and Mike Vince. It took me a second to realise who I was sitting next to but when I realised my hand flew over my mouth in shock.

"Shut up, Montell and Mike?" I asked and they both nodded "Omg I'm a big fan of both of you"

"Thanks so much your the chick w them uhhh bra pics" montell asked and I sighed

"Yeah" I was pissed that's what I'm known as but fuck it montell frazier knows who I fucking am.

"Tom Kaulitz?" Mike asked looking in toms direction as Tom looked at him.

"Yeah"

"Oh shit congrats on the Grammy I'm a big fan" he said sticking out his hand and Tom shook it.

We started taking w them and they seemed really nice guys. Funny as well. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around seeing a blonde women in a red dress smiling at me.

"Hey Serena" she stuck out her hand and I shook it confused

"Hey?"

"You might not know me but I'm Michelle Cook and I work for Victoria secret" my eyes widened as I fixed my posture

"Oh my god, well hey Michelle" I said, and she smiled

"Could I speak to you over here" she asked pointing behind her and I nodded.

I got out my chair and followed her until she turned to me and smiled again making me feel intense.

"I know this is out of the blue but we have seen your pictures and you have a beautiful body and face and you can pose" she said laughing "we were wondering if you would like to try out as a model with us" she asked and I grew speechless in shock.

"Shut up, I mean sorry I mean" she chuckled "of course" I replied

"Okay I'll give you my email and I'll send you the address date and time later" she said writing onto a post it note stack she pulled out her bag.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving me stranded in utter disbelief.

"Hey what was that about" I heard Tom say as he came up to me resting a hand on my back. I could t respond I felt like I was dreaming. "Serena" I suddenly woke up and turned to him.

"What"

"I'm gonna be a model" I said squealing and Tom smiled as we gave me a hug.

"That's brilliant"

We pulled apart and I looked up at his sharp and masculine facial features grinning down at me. My eyes went to his and I began to admire his chocolate brown depth in his eyes. I trailed down to his lips and my parted practically watering for his.

I pulled his face to mine slowly and connected our lips making her heads move together in time. His lips felt soft and warm against mine which I enjoyed. He deepened the kiss pushing into me which made me groan a little. His hand were on my hips and mine on his neck. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and began licking his.

We parted and I smirked at him as I grabbed him by the band and pulled him out the party to outside.

"Let's go take a walk" I said as we crossed the road.

I linked arms w him and dragged him down a few roads till we reached a beach. It was dark so nobody was there. I ran onto the sand and be followed behind. I sat down and gazed at the stars and ocean together. The moons reflection on the ocean was shimmery and beautiful.

I felt Tom sit down next to me and put his arm round me which made me feel safe. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his on mine.

"Serena" he said and I lifted my head to look at him.

"Yeah"

"I've got a question" he said and I nodded as I rubbed his hand with my thumb. He smiled at me before looking down at the sand.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend"