[12]A Month Later

With this after a few time of staying together the party slowly concluded Shubman unknowingly started feeling something. Aniska got closer.

How long will this work out. Are they gonna fall in love or this is a love till bet. Nothing's known, everything lies in future.

Recappp

A month later. November 2023
Someone's POV:
It has been a month since Shubman and Aniska are sitting together. They have came to know a lot about each other.

Shubman over this month has seen a very different side of Aniska they even celebrated their Diwali all together.

India win their last league match, Rohit and Virat bowling and taking wickets.

They celebrated all this together making the bond of Friendship they constructed even more stronger.

Shubman wanted his plan to work as fast as possible so he invited Aniska for watching the Semis and Finals all together.

He thought without falling in love he would soon pick out the the words out of her mouth but future had different plans.

Shubman's POV:
I am in the morning of something unbelievable. Yeah the semis of WC23. It is a day of revenge it's NZ vs IND again.

Once again. The history shouldn't repeat. Please goddd plsss.

I have invited Aniska also. I may get a chanc eof becoming more than a friend to her.

This is something much unusual feeling for me I don't understand what's going on inside me. It just probably be the excitement of semis.

I rush all round the home for getting ready as always I late to college. I somehow got ready and left for college.

Aniska's POV:
I can't believe I am in the morning of WC semis were for God's sake India has reached and with this happiness another unexpected happiness that is Shubman has called me to his house.

For some reason it's quite exciting. There were some contrasting emotions inside me but definitely my gut said it's all good.

-------------------

Evening after college,

Someone's POV:
Aniska wearing casuals visited Shubman's house with Deepika. Aniska's unexpressed feeling were unknowingly manifested on her.

 Aniska's unexpressed feeling were unknowingly manifested on her

Aniska

-----------------
During the match, Deepika kept her both fingers crossed, Aniska had an unexpress-able tension pressed in herself, Shubman Harsh and Rohan kept themselves strong enough.

After all it has been just more than a game for Aniska and Shubman. It was a passion they shared among millions around India.

Aniska's POV:
I had an unknown pressure, stress and tension it felt like all my world will get over at once but when Shami's spell started it gave me a immense amount of relief. Guess what slowly the conclusion was on India's name.

While thinking this I got interrupted by a sigh and Harsh continued,"Bhagwan apko 2 kilo ladoo chadhaunga, thankyou so much" .

"And that's how India took the revenge", Rohan continued like he is doing the commentary. We were all laughing and enjoying.

"Can I get some water", I requested politely. "You can go to the kitchen Shubman's in the kitchen ask him he'll give you", Harsh said.

I headed towards the kitchen and saw Shubman doing something there when I asked, "Can I get some water?". He turned towards me with a glass his hand and suddenly,

I guess you guys need to wait for what happens next. Hope you're enjoying

Bye bye. Peace out!!