Bonus Chapter: Astrid's Hiccups

Hey guys! Before I go in this, sorry for making you wait for this. And secondly, this is a bonus chapter so it's going to be a fluffy thing I do for every book I make.

This, the wedding chapter and then the epilogue is only left so no third book sorry, :( I'm going to miss this series but it had to end somehow....

So bonus chapter, here we are.

~.~.~.

Bonus Chapter: Astrid's Hiccups

H I C C U P

Laughing out loud of what we had recalled back when they were kids, Astrid and I calmed down after a few chuckles. We were up in the cliff, having a picnic, not having any work in the forge or the academy since every couple who just got engaged has a day off. Perks of being engaged alright. So since Astrid didn't want to plan the wedding yet, we decided to just relax and get away from the drama that had happened from past months. And let me tell you, there was a lot of drama. 

"Did that really happen?" Astrid asked me when I told her about my childhood of Gobber running out of the forge to fight off the dragons one night but he accidentally forgot his pants so he was running around the village with his underwear. 

I nodded, "Yep. Imagine my life being scarred that night, there were some hearts in it though." We both laughed loud, holding our hands on our stomach since it kinda of hurts. The one who laughed the most is Astrid. It looked like she was going to die and that scared me at how loud and long she was laughing. "Milady, a-are you all right?" I asked her softly. 

"I-I'm...f-hiccup-ine," she hiccuped in the mid of her sentence. She stopped and then hiccuped again. After a few seconds, she hiccuped again. "Ugh, great, I've got a case of you," she said and pointed at me. I raised my hands in innocent.

"Not my fault you were laughing to hard," I chuckled, leaning back on the grass with my arm supporting me. I smiled at her. "Plus I'm kind of honoured that you have a case of me." I smirked and chuckled again. She gave me a glare.

"Don't push it dragon boy," she retorted, raising a finger at me. I chuckled again. 

"I won't," I replied, raising my hands again. "But I will push the fact that you're very ticklish." I saw her widen her eyes and shook her head but I already pounced on her and tickled her on her weakest spot: her waist.

She fell down on the ground, laughing. "N-No Hiccup-hiccup-you'll ju-hiccup-st make me hiccup mo-hiccup-re!" she exclaimed, laughing more louder. Whilst she was laughing, she was also hiccuping at the same time.  I chuckled at what state she is at the moment. After a couple of seconds, my hands became tired and she managed to get out of my tickling. She stood up, still laughing and hiccuping. 

"I am not go-hiccup-ing to let you t-hiccup-tickle me again," she said, panting from her laughs. I laughed this time, smiling wide and stood up.

"But I'm still gonna," I chuckled.

"Oh no you don't," she shook her head and ran the other direction. I ran after her...well tried to run after her. Imagine chasing a highly trained Viking with only one leg and a peg leg. I'm not made for running. I then saw her far ahead then turning and hiding behind a tree. I chuckled. I may not be good at running but my eye sight is pretty good...I think. 

I sneakily walked to her so I can surprise her. "Boo," I whispered. She looked at me, squealing and was going to run but I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her down to the floor with me. I chuckled at how she struggled but soon gave up. Her hands were on my chest as my arms are wrapped around her waist, laying down the forest floor.

She looked up at me. "Hey, my hiccups are gone," she said softly, smiling. 

"Good because do you know what I get to do?" I asked her, smiling also.

"What?"

"This," I replied then smashed our lips together. I may not be a buff viking but I can get this Valkyrie to kiss me. 

.........

WHOO! BONUS CHAPTER :3

This is shorted than all of my chapters since it's like a one shot thing but attached to a book...if you get what I mean. You know, catch my drift....yeah I'm never going to say that again. 

But HTTYD fabs have you seen Race to the Edge yet? If you have, tell me what you think of the first thirteen episodes but don't spoil too much for the sake of the others that hasn't seen it yet.

But one thing there's going to be 52 eps so get your feels ready for it :)

Anyways, I already told you that this book is going to end with two more chapters and yes they are going to be happy.

I hope you like it!

This is xxwhoareyouoo and I'm going to...

Peace out!