Chapter Twenty Six: Tomorrow

Sighing, I rubbed the part of my arm. I quietly watched Hiccup show me how to throw an axe. Not that he can though. He said he had some drawings of me when I throw an axe, and he showed me those. That was another thing that pulled closer to him. He's so thoughtful that he would want to help everyone: good or bad.

"You got it?" Hiccup asked, pulling out of my thoughts. I looked at him a gave him a silent answer saying, yes. He handed me my axe. "Here you go." And so forth, I tried.

***

After a couple of hours training, we decided to call a day off. Of course, being a gentlemen, Hiccup insisted me to take me home. Of course I couldn't resist. After all, he is the one who helped me all thoughout this and the one who gave me courage when I needed it. A simple bid from him came by as he left with no romantic gestures. Of course he wouldn't do that! What am I thinking?! I've broken him a thousand times, he doesn't want to be with me.

Sighing, I heard a voice ask, "Still can't get over him, can't you?" A slow nod answered the person's question, not even bothering who asked me the question. I felt the presence move closer to me as I stared at the retreating Hiccup. "Astrid, why can't you just tell him?"

"It's not that easy anymore," I stated softly, shaking my head. "I've hurted him too many times, I won't let him get to that point again if I just tell him my feelings. It doesn't work that way. Not anymore."

She scoffed. "You should consider yourself lucky," she informed. "You got to date the most loyal boyfriend in the whole archipelago. He's smart, kind, generous, funny, romantic...actually he's practically the one who'd every girl wants. He might not be buff but at least he's all the ones who everyone looks for. But you...you just gave it up!"

I know I could just walk away from her persuasion. Walk away of the summarise of the best things that's ever happened in my life. But my feet stayed stuck, like glue. It was like I was being giving a story but the story was my life.

"You know the reason why I tried to take Hiccup away from you?" she continued. "Because of all those reasons. You're so lucky, Astrid. Really lucky." And with a huff of air (from what I heard), she retreated away also on the other direction with her words stuck on my mind.

You're lucky..

You're lucky..

You're lucky...

Closing my eyes and tried getting rid of my voices, I went inside without a word. Not even a word about him. But my thoughts we're full of him, waiting to burst out.

...

"Anyone seen Ruff?" I asked one morning as I went in the academy. Everyone was already there and I was late. "I...uh...need to talk to her."

Everyone stayed quiet as an answer of a no. A few moments of silence came and even Tuff started to look around for his sister. "Actually, noticing this now, where's Snotlout?" Hiccup asked. Everyone stayed silent again, the answer going to be, "I have no idea."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked down to think. Obviously, Ruffnut and Snotlout have been gone for several days. Well, just a few here and there then they suddenly pop out. That's there's something going on here. Like when I found Snotlout... Oh my Thor!

"No!" both Hiccup and I suddenly exclaimed. We both widened our eyes, running out of the academy together. I heard Fishlegs and Tuff both shout out of where we were going but it looked like we just ignored them and went off.

The two of us went the exact way to the woods. We didn't bother talking to each other there whilst we were running because of our frantic breaths. And plus, what is there to talk about without anything getting awkward? But, on my mind, I wished we were talking normal like before. Before when everything was right between us and when I did feel like I am lucky to have him. I wished he would start a conversation so we could keep this going. This thing between us.

The two of us stopped as we heard two people talking with their voices being familiar. "You're a cutie explosion," I heard someone say which made me really confused. Who in the name of Thor would say that to someone?

Hiccup looked at me for the first time today. "I'll go see," he insisted and went to the source of where the voice was. I stayed put since I didn't want to hear any of those...lines. I then immediately saw Hiccup rush back to me with a horrified look and started gagging. I was concerned for him. "You do not want to see that."

I looked at him in confusion when he calmed down. "Why not?" I asked.

"Ruffnut...Snotlout," he shivered. "And...those things you do in someone's mouth."

I widened my eyes at the news even though I should be expecting it. I nodded slowly and stayed quiet for a while. Hiccup stayed quiet as well. There was another silence and I didn't like it at all. I didn't like that there was a wall between us now and neither of us can get through. Actually, I hated it and I want to change that. I mean, I'm going to.

"Well, next time they're gone, let's not go after them," I finally spoke, stating a fact.

He chuckled which made my heart flutter. "No one wants to see them like that so no wonder they're out here in the woods." He looked at me sincerely that made my knees wobble. Oh gods, help me. "Listen I-"

"HICCUP!" I heard Stoick call out which made Hiccup groan. "DANCING TIME!"

I furrowed my eyebrows at what the chief meant and looked at Hiccup with a confused look again. "And that means..."

He rolled his eyes. "Ever since mom got back, he and mom would sing their song nearly every night and Gobber would come in and join in as well," he answered. I was about to say that it's sweet but interrupted me. "And no it's not sweet when you hear the song every single day."

It was my turn to roll my eyes and shook my head at his personality. "At least, they know they love each other dearly," I shrugged.

Yeah, and unlike you, they actually know what they feel for each other.

Shut up!

Not until you tell him.

When it's time!

Now!

No!

Do it, now!

I mentally groaned at my subconcious, wishing that it could just shut up. I was about to tell him something when he interrupted me again. 

"I better go," he excused himself which made me lose my chance of telling him. He passed me when I heard his foostep stop I turned to him. "Unless you want to come with me."

I was about to push him away. Reject to go with him but if I'm going to break this wall between the two of us, I need to be with him. I need to start becoming I was before but much better. "How about tomorrow?" I suggested. "I'll come tomorrow." He smiled at me which made my heart melt.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow's another day. Another day to clean up. Another day to tell him I still love him.

.........

Wazzzup everyone! ~-~ XD I have no idea what that was...

Anyways, been a while since I updated so I hope this kinda made it a bit better :/... 

I'm typing this now at the laptop since guess what?

My phone have a crack in it! Hooray! :/ oh gesh..

I'm not used to cracks and it give me shivers seeing them...don't ask me why since I don't know either XD but yeah...

But it looks like we al know what's up woth Snotlout and Ruffnut... Rufflout? Hooray?

It's practically nearly 12:30 am here but I can't be bother going to sleep because... WellI have no reason XD

Next chapter: The two get to lear how to dance, hehehe...

Anyways, hope you like it!

This is xxwhoareyouoo and I'm going to...

Peace out!