11. Power up!

JIN

I has been 3 months and 2 days since he last saw Irene. Yes, he has been counting. Red Velvet came out with the catchiest song, "Power Up." It has been popular so far and there is not a day that he does not hear the song. He doesn't mind though, he liked it too, he just wish he could see Irene and talk about it in person.

They have been talking through chat, but not too often as before. Since filming the music video, the teasers and all the promotions, Seokjin knew that Irene was really quite busy. He wasn't slacking off either. He has been reviewing all the scripts that comes his way. Multiple directors and writers gave him love calls to have him as the main lead for their drama or movie. Seokjin, however, has not decided on anything yet. Frankly, he has just been distracted thinking about Irene. And it really does not help that he hears their song all day, everyday.

Irene has opened up how they worked so hard for this mini-album, and Seokjin is proud of her. He really wanted to post about their song on his SNS but he was hesitant because it might just lead to hate on the girls. All he could really do was to support them from afar.

ONE NEW MESSAGE!
BANGTAN SQUAD

Jhope: Ba-banana, baba-banana-na

Jhope: Guess who's coming as a guest on my show tonight?

Taetae: Oohhhh is it Irene-noona?

Jhope: Yessss, the 5 of them are coming to promote their new song, so make sure to tune in

Jhope: Especially this guy @JinHyung

Namjoon: I don't think you need to remind him. I'm sure he knows about it. He follows her SNS like a stalker 😏

Me: Yah, I am not stalker 😤

Me:She was the one who told me that they're guesting in HopeWorld

Me: And you should address her politely @Taetae

Taetae: She told me to call her that the other you know

Me: The other day?

Me: You met Irene-noona recently?

Jaykay: Oops, someone is jelly 🤣

Taetae: Nooo, I texted her and she told me to call her that

Me: Really? How did you get her number?

Jimin: We got noona's number from Namjoon hyung.

Jimin: She's really nice, Jin hyung! We approve!

Taetae: I agree, she can be our sister-in-law!

Jhope: kekekeke

Yoongi: Wow, the seal of approval

Jhope: I should greet her as sister-in-law from now on

Me: Yah, no one is getting married yet

Me: And Jhope, I swear to god, if you do that, I'll kill you 😡

Jhope: Hehe so scary 🤣🤭

Yoongi: Oop, he said "YET"

Namjoon: Kekekeke lol his thoughts betrayed him

Seokjin tosses his phone on the couch, embarrassed. Why did he have to say that? Yet? As if they're on that level. They have not even gone on a single date yet, and they're jumping the gun with calling her sister-in-law. These brats must really enjoy torturing him. Seokjin put his hands on his cheeks and feels warmth, he must be blushing like crazy again. He calms down and decides to message Irene.