Aiden

I ended up here on volkols, a club famous for its drinks suddenly the sent of pines and sweet lime wafts around me completely out of place in this alcohol stinking environment. A women in a professional suit looking like a delicate feather, innocent beyond acceptance and striking as a diamond walks past my table. Even in simple professional clothes she draws the eyes of quiet a few men me, being one of them. I cant place the sudden urge to tear the eyes of every male their just so they dont get to pollute har innocence and see the lavish beauty and delictenss they will never deserve. As her eyes turn to face me a crooked smirk takes its place on my face while I lift my head. From here I can see the expression on her face and it's currently doing it best to make me hard. Its definitely succeeding. I run my eyes down her body and watch amused as she tenses then something comes over her, she throws back her drink, gets up and leaves. Leaning back I lick my lips before getting up and following her out. Her cesnust brow  hair which shown like gold and those hazel eyes wide with innocence flash in my mind.

She was gonna be mine.
All m-I-n-e.
It will take time.
But she had me in now and, i wasn't going to stop.
I already know that I will never deserve her.
But fuck if I care.