chapter 7

I got in bed with shuichi, we layed next to eachother and cuddled, I felt something poking me in the thigh but decided to ignore it, we both layed there cuddling, until I got progressively more and more tired, I fell asleep and soon shuichi fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up to see shuichi on top of me, staring at me, his eyes glowing pink, I was super scared but thought it was a nightmare and went back to sleep.

In the morning I woke up, shuichi wasn't there. I went downstairs and heard something coming from the kitchen, it was shuichi making breakfast, he turned to look at me and smiled. "Morning kokichi...I'm making breakfast...do you want anything..?" *I shake my head to say no, I wasn't hungry.

I look at the time. "I probably have to go now." "O-oh, okay.." I hug shuichi goodbye and go home, when I get back I lay in bed and check my phone.  Rantaro wants to hangout, great. So there would be me, rantaro, miu, kiibo and maki, but I'm absolutely exhausted, should I invite shuichi to come? I guess it would make up for me getting up and leaving...but they'd probably be really mean to him and make him feel unwelcome...I'll just have to defend him.

I text the gc "Hey guys can I bring shuichi?? Pleaseeeee" they all started protesting at first but eventually they said yes, so I texted shuichi if he wants to come and he said yes.

I get out of bed and get ready then I put my shoes on and walk out of my house, I pick shuichi up from his house and we walk to rantaro's house together, I knock on the door and rantaro lets us in, we sit with the others.

(Sorry for not updating in a month/year but happy new yearrr my birthday was yesterday on new years eve 😼)