chapter 11

The next day, it was a Saturday which meant I had the day to myself, which is what I thought until I got a text from shuichi. He asked if I wanted to hang out, I accepted since I had nothing else to do.

I got out of bed and got ready, I put on some black jeans that were a little baggy, a black button up shirt, a white sweater vest and some converse, I make my way downstairs then I leave the house and head to shuichi's house.

I get there and I knock on shuichi's door, shuichi's door flung open immediately, it startled me a bit, shuichi stood there at the door, grinning at me. "H-hey kokichi..." He said shyly, he was wearing ripped jeans, a danganronpa shirt, a black jacket and vans shoes. "Hi.." I said nervously, he then let me in.

We went to his room to plan out where we'll go, I suggest that we go to the mall and he agrees, we exit shuichi's house and make our way to the mall.

We then arrive at the mall, it was kinda awkward between me and him, he was fiddling with the sleeves of his jacket nervously. "Um...I-I heard that that one danganronpa merch shop has released new danganronpa 2 merch...w-we could go there if you'd like..." shuichi suggests and I nod.

We get there and then shuichi starts ranting on about how mischaracterised nagito is, I agree but in most of shuichi's posts about nagito he just mischaracterises him anyways. We buy our stuff and leave the shop, me and shuichi were having a good conversation until shuichi stopped and stood very still, I looked confused but then I noticed that rantaro and his friends were across the mall.

I know that shuichi and rantaro don't really have a good relationship, shuichi looks at me nervously. "Um...maybe we should go to a coffee shop?" I suggest and shuichi nods, as we walk there, I feel shuichi's hand brush against mine, but instead of it only really being there for a second, shuichi's hand stayed there, then I felt his hand slowly hold mine, I look at our hands then at shuichi he looks at me with blush spread across his face, I blush and look away, we held hands and made our way into the coffee shop.

(Sorry for not posting in 2 months lol I lost track of time and I'm a lazy shit)