chapter 9

After a while, rantaro and kaede come back, they decided that shuichi should just have a re-spin, shuichi looked relieved, he spun the bottle and it landed on me, rantaro felt his blood boil and shuichi's whole face turned red.

We both put our faces really close to eachother then kissed eachother passionately, it felt mesmerising, I tried to make it more passionate since it was his first kiss, I wanted it to be special. We both melted into the kiss, it felt like there were sparks. (Scott pilgrim reference 😛)

When we both pulled away, I smiled softly, shuichi's entire face was red, he covered his face with his hat, I caressed his cheek.

Rantaro looked heartbroken, he was lost for words, kaede just rested her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, after a while of us all playing games like truth or dare, spin the bottle, never have I ever, we all finally went home.

I got home and collapsed on my bed, I was exhausted, I fell asleep. The next morning I got up, got ready and went to school. When I got there, something was off, rantaro was ignoring me, normally when he was sad I'd hug him and ask him what the reason was but this time i can't, because I am the problem. What did I do wrong? Why is he ignoring me?

I figured it would blow off soon enough but clearly I was wrong, it had been weeks and rantaro still hasn't talked to me. I was walking through the hallways, I went in the boys bathroom but all of a sudden heard crying, it was rantaro. I knocked on his stall.

"Rantaro...? Are you in there..? Are you okay? I missed you..." I said softly. "G-go away..." rantaro said in a shaky tone while sobbing. I decided to try open the door since the bathroom door weren't very stable, it was easy to open, I opened it and saw rantaro sat on the floor, crying, hugging his knees, I came in and closed the door behind me, I walked over to him and got on my knees, I hugged him while stroking his hair comfortingly. "Shhhh...it's okay..."

He started to calm down, he fell asleep in my arms, I decided to just hold him while he rested in my arms until the end of break.

(Sorry this chapter was only about kokichi and rantaro angst but I'm an oumami shipper and I jst love them and felt the urge to add them in, I might make an oumami fanfic after this tbh, but I promise I'll give y'all tons more saiouma 😭)