✧ 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 ✧

~ chapter three~
❛heart break help❜

A cold early morning is characterized by a tranquil stillness, often accompanied by a crisp chill in the air. The world seems to be wrapped in a serene hush, as if nature itself is taking a moment to pause and rejuvenate. The sky may be painted in hues of soft blues and pinks as the sun begins its slow ascent, casting long shadows across the landscape.

The air is brisk, and with each breath, you can feel the freshness of the cold. A gentle frost may have settled on the ground, turning everything into a sparkling wonderland. Blades of grass, leaves, and rooftops are adorned with delicate ice crystals, glistening in the early morning light.

As caleb stirs from his slumber on the floor, a groggy awareness settles in. The first sensation is the cool surface beneath him, perhaps a hardwood floor or a carpeted area. he slowly opena his eyes, adjusting to the ambient light filtering into the room. The disorientation of waking up in an unconventional space briefly lingers.

With a stretch and a yawn, he reaches for his phone, which is lying nearby. The device, with its screen still dimmed in the early morning, becomes a source of connection to the waking world. caleb's fingers navigate the familiar terrain of the phone's surface, tapping or swiping to awaken the screen.

As the phone comes to life, the soft glow illuminates his face, revealing a mix of curiosity and a hint of sleepiness. he squints slightly against the sudden brightness. Notifications may punctuate the silence, signaling the arrival of messages, missed calls, or updates from the digital realm.

With a subtle shift in posture,he props himself against a nearby surface, cradling the phone in his hands. The ambient sounds of the room slowly fade into the background as he immerses himself in the virtual world contained within the device. The soft glow of the screen paints a warm contrast against the cool, dimly lit surroundings, creating a cocoon of technology in the early moments of the day.

but his eyebrows furrow in realization, as he was scrolling through his instagram, a photo pops up ... it's his ex.
but she wasn't alone, God no, far from that. in the photo there is shown a muscular man clutching onto her ass while winking into the camera

he shouln't care or feel hurt, but he does. 

he lets out a deep sigh and gets up from the cold floor. him and the others stayed over at olvia's place last night. he didn't worry too much about his clothes because he would have to go to work in a few hours anyways. he leaves out the door swiftly closing it behind him as he puts his earphones in and plays his playlist that he recently made. first he starts jogging, then a few minutes later he switches to walking, and repeats the two going back and fourth. about thirty minutes later he spots sadie walking, she must of noticed him too becasue she starts walking towards him. she lightly smiles while going over to him. 

they both exchange hugs and greet each other. "i always forget that you are a morning person, sades," caleb lightly jokes.

"yeah, and last time i checked you wern't, so whats wrong?" they begin to walk togther matching speeds.