✧ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ✧

~ chapter five ~
❛party❜
・❥・

3 weeks later...

SADIE is currently lying with her legs kicking up and down swiftly while on her stomach in bed in her new air bnb that she recently rented because her apartment wasn't quite working that well. It would've been easier for her to do her work as well. So far, they have gotten three months of filming done for stranger things. But they still have nine more months. And so far, after Caleb and her kissed for that one scene, their scenes have been way closer and touchier. She really doesn't mind it, but sometimes it drives her crazy. Especially for someone like Caleb, since he is extremely atractive. But it is hard since they are best friends; they have to pretend like nothing really happened because it's all just acting, but Sadie can't help but think about it too much.

It gets to the point when she can't sleep properly but needs to go to work early, so she doesn't get much sleep and messes up her lines. Its just that her head is not in the right space right now. She wants to talk to someone about it, but she also does not want to embarrass herself.

But she remembers one person, someone she trusts very well. Actually, the same experience happened to her.

Millie.

Sadie remembered how before her and Jake started dating, Millie talked to Sadie about it; they had a good conversation, and it seemingly worked; now they were engaged. Sadie rolled over on her bed towards her nightstand and grabbed her phone. She went over to Millies contact and face-timed her.

After a few rings, Millie picked up. "SADIIEEE HEYY," Millie said loudly.

"Why is it so loud there?" Sadi asked, smiling.

"Gimmie a minute," Millie replied, stepping outside from the whole commotion.

"Where are you?"

"Sorry, I was at one of Jake's friends parties; there were a lot of people here."
"Anyway, what's up?" Millie asked about fixing her hair.

"I need to talk to you, and it's important." Sadie lightly whispered the last part.

"Oh, okay, tell me," Millie whispered back.

"Okay, but you cannot tell anyone. Also, don't freak out," Sadie told her, getting comfortable in the bed.

"Sades, your scaring me now."

"I think I may have feelings for Caleb," Sadie told her really fast in one breath, closing her eyes shut, scared to see what her reaction would be.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" Millie screamed so loudly that people gave her looks. "Sorry, haha, I just got excited; carry on," Millie told the people that were looking at her.

Sadie just stared at her blankly; she looked bright red, and she couldn't believe that she just told someone that. "But you have to swear not to tell anyone." Sadie tried to act normal on the outside, but she was quite freaking out on the inside.

Millie nods her head eagerly; she still seems drunk. Sadie lets out a breath she didnt know she was holding in. She feels less weight on her shoulders. After all these years, she finally understands what this feeling is, but she is still scared to see if it is just all because of acting.

"So are you going to tell him?" Millie asked, moving her sweaty hair away from her face.

Sadie shakes her head. "No, its too scary, and I also just wanna make sure. I mean, we've been friends for over a decade; I don't want to ruin that." Sadie shakes her head.