Prologue

How it started .......

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung opened his eyes only to face the bright white ceiling and the continuous beep sound from somewhere in the room, his whole body hurts, groaning a little he tried to move a bit but he couldn't and that only frightened him to the core.

" oh, you are awake? let me call the doctor."

he saw someone in white outfit, probably a nurse went out, he tried to stop her but no voice came out of his throat.

" Taehyung, are you feeling pain anywhere?"

someone, maybe the doctor asked him, he tried to trash around the bed but his body felt numb.

" Taehyung stop it, you are under anesthesia, you can't move." the voice of the doctor was familiar, he opened his eyes, facing a familiar face, he with very difficulty put his left hand on his flat stomach, eyes red and teary,

" b-b-ba-baby---

"I'm sorry Taehyung, you had a stillbirth"

and everything became dark.

...........

The personal office room's door was slammed opened, the person inside seated on the chair behind a luxurious office table looked up with a furious expression.

" how dare you come inside without knocking Mr Park?"

" there's a new divorce case arrived today ---

" that doesn't explain your abnormal behavior Park, and I don't handle divorce case, get out"

"of course I'll go out, but I guess you need to know the people who are getting divorced Attorney Jeon"

his assistant said and Jungkook raised his eyebrows ," I'm not interested Jimin, get out."

" the divorce case is between Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook."

the door was slammed shut after that and the silence filled the closed room, nothing was heard but the loud heart beat noise of his own was ringing in the Attorney's ears, too loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna start this story after sometimes........

(Light a flowerwork~~🌼🌼💐💐)