Chapter 1

Chapter 1

.........

"With all the evidence present and by the law, Mr Lim Jeosong is sentenced for embezzlement, harassment of employees and  contamination of money funds by 10 years of labor imprison and 20 million won fines. And victim Mr. Cha Woong is declared innocent and he's free from every charge against him. The court is adjourned." The judge announced and left the court in commotion of many voices.

"Congratulations attorney Jeon. you won the case again." the lawyer of the opposite party said.

"well, thanks to you attorney Han. if you didn't cooperate it would have been nasty." Jungkook gave a sly smirk at the other who returned the action and they shooked their hands.

Jungkook came out of the courtroom with a blank triumph look on his face and ignored every media and excited, enraged people on his way.

It has always been like this. Jeon Jungkook always wins. No matter who plays in the field but the ball has always been in his court. He loves the feeling of being at the top, always.

"Thank you so much Mr Jeon." Mr Cha said as they made their way to the parking lot. "For keeping me out of the trouble."

"No need to thank me Mr Cha, you are my client. As long as you know to pay my charge, you're safe." Jungkook gave a smirk at the other.

Mr Cha smirked too, "your charge has been payed with a little raise Mr Jeon." Jungkook checked his personal account and saw a hefty amount of cash has been transferred. He gave the other a nod.

"anyways Mr Jeon, I'm holding a success party tonight. I'd be beyond glad if you attend it. after all it's happening because of you." Mr Cha invited Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at the other and shooked his head. " I'm afraid I've to decline the offer Mr Cha. I've already got plans for tonight."

"oh, I'm pretty sure it must be with a girl right." Mr Cha gave a nasty smile at Jungkook who fist his hands.

"𝒚𝒆𝒔! 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆!"

And with that Jungkook turned around, not wanting to be with that dirty human anymore. He got into his car and drove towards his office building.

He walked through the hallway of his office building. everyone is rushing and working and working. Every lawyers and workers in his firm is here only because they know how to work. if anyone lazied around, they're were no longer needed here . Some of them congratulated Jungkook on the way.
he only nodded and made his way towards his office room at the top floor.

Once seated, Jungkook pressed the button on his table and within a minute a knock was heard.

"come in." he said.

"you called Mr Jeon?" his assistant, Park Jimin asked.

"yes Mr Park. get me the files of the pending cases of this week." he said.

"sure Mr Jeon. give me a minute." Jimin said and turned around to leave but halted when he heard his boss.

"I won the case today." Jungkook looked at Jimin's back.

"congratulations Mr Jeon." Jimin said with a straight face without turning back and left the room.

Jungkook sighed and threw his head back on his swivel chair and closed his eyes tiredly.

Jimin came back with a knock and placed a pile of files on the table in front of Jungkook.

"did you organized the papers in order?"