TWELVE

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

**WARNING!****THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENT!!**

**WARNING!**
**THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENT!!**

If I would've known I would be dealing with this shit tonight I would've filed the fucking restraining order TODAY.  Never did I think he would be this bold.

"Who is it?" Mondo broke the silence, Honestly I almost forgot he was on the phone.

"My Ex. I'm not sure why, can you give me a second please. I'm sorry" my heart is thumping In my chest

I was worried, yes—but my anger clounded the fear.

I'm not about to let him scare me or whatever the fuck this is, this is getting out of hand.

I placed my phone on the top of the coat rack next to the door then turned around.

Three more loud knocks banged against the wooden door a little more persistent than before.

This nigga knocking like the feds .

I opened up the door it just a little, enough to put my face outside just to see chris standing there with his hands in his pockets and his head thrown back looking up at the sky

He gave his attention to me once he heard the door opening.

"Why are you here?" I took him in, his eyes looked puffy almost like he'd been crying, he still looked as handsome as always though—Besides from his busted lip that seems to have healed a bit.

I don't actually think Chris would ever hurt me, we've known each other since we were kids and before Q came around Chris was always the one protecting and standing up for me.

The day we broke up was the furthest any of our arguments had ever gone. Although I was lucky enough to not see what could've happened thanks to Sky and Quin.

That was an issue of course—but the bigger problem to me was  seeing him in the club last night. I've never felt uneasy around him or unsafe until then, but maybe it was an explanation for that.

I mean he was technically a single man now so it would make sense for him to be at one of the most popular strip clubs in the city.

I might've taken the situation the wrong way but also he knew I wasn't trying to talk to him or be near him, trying to force it is what I don't like.

And taking my phone—that was too much.

"Asia, bae please I just want to talk ok—I miss you."

Boo-Hoo.

"I have nothing to say to you—you need to leave"

I'm not tryna deal with this right now.